Chapter 40

One month after everything, everything was calm and ..normal.

Everything felt good , but besides o2l ending . Kian ,Lydia , Jc and I are getting a place together .

"So I'm heading upstairs to do my goodbye video , call if you need anything " Jc said .

"Okay " I said as I tapped a box closed , he gave me a kisses on the head and ran upstairs.

I was tired , but in a good way . I was actually tired from something that didn't hurt me physically and psychologically.

I got up from the cold floor and sat in the couch that was going to be gone tomorrow , the living was bare . The only it had in it was a couch and bunch of boxes with people names on it .

I smiled to my myself remembering all the good memories we had together , I couldn't wait to make more with Jc .

I want stay with him forever .

I wanted to marry him

I was ready !

I'm actually ready !

I got up from the couch forgetting that I was tired , I quickly made my way upstairs to our room .

I opened the door and Jc was talking , he turn his head and gave me a smile.

" I'm ready" I said out of breath.

He gave me a confused looked and looked back at the camera then back at me

"Ready for what exactly? " he chuckled.

" to be with forever "I said .

He stood up

"What are you talking about?" He asked , with a questioning look.
I know he was making sure I didn't lose my mind.

" I want to be marry to you , I want have kids with you , I want to do dumb stuff with . I want to go out and adventure with. I want to grow old with you" I said .

He didn't say anything.

He just stood there .

" are you serious ?" He asked .

I gave him a nod .

"Oh my god " he said with joy.

He ran towards me and I jumped in his arms and hugged him tightly. He kissed me all over my face . I giggled , he put me down and ran towards the night stand and open the drawer .

And came back with the ring , he slip it on my finger and gave me a kiss.

" I love you so much "

" I love you more Justin "

***********

*cries *

I'm sorry to say .

This is the end

I know you probably hate me
But I have a new book out its called chasing the stars. It's another Jc calendar fan fiction.

So please check that out I'm working hard on that one .

Don't forget to vote and comment

But it's been good .

I love you guys .
And most of all

STAY CLOUDY ☁☁☁