Chapter 15

"Come on, wake up you lazy baby monkey "Jc said shaking me , I peeped my head out from under the cover .
"Did you just call me a baby monkey ?" I asked , "yes now get up we got to go shopping "he said leaning on the side of the bed kissing me on the forehead .

I got up and took a shower and did my morning routine . I met Jc downstairs and everyone was dressed , "okay let's go people "Sam yelled .

I got in the car and buckled up , I was kidding about the whole shopping thing . But Jc took it seriously , " Babe be happy you're about have fun shopping "he said with a smile .

"Suuurre" I said with a smile , "okay let's go ".

******

"Okay we will meet up with you guys at lunch "Jc said to kian and the others , I had no clue where to really go . When I do go I just follow who ever is with me .

"Come we're going To Victoria secret "he said grabbing my hands and intertwine our fingers . "no "I said , he smiled .

"Come on just try some things on , and plus you will probably look very sexy in it ." He said .

We got to Victoria secret and there was skinny pretty girls everywhere , and there was me . "omg its Jc " girl screamed , she dropped all the bags around her arms and in here hands .

I stepped to the side and to let them hug , "omgg it's gabby "she squealed , I was confused .

She wrapped her bony arms around me and hugged me tight . I hugged her back , "OMG I'm going to cry , can we take a picture ?"she asked .

"Sure "me and Kc said at the same time , she pulled her phone and we took a selfie .

"Thank you and I love you guys soooo much I ship you guys so hard "she said before slipping off and picking up her bags .

"Ship?"i said , he laughed and said .
"It's kind of like where someone like a couple and the make a name for them or two people who aren't dating and they want to date ".

"Oh "I said , "okay now let's get to shopping "he said . I looked at the bathing suits and they were small.

He started grabbing things and I was confused , but I thought it was cute that he was shopping for me .

"Go try these on " he said , he followed me to the dressing room . " how many "the lady asked .

"10"Jc said , she handed me a card thing and I went into one of the dressing ones .

Jc followed me in "out "I said pushing him which did nothing at all .
"No ,I seen you naked before so it doesn't matter "he said .

"Out Jc I'm serious "I said , he huffed and walked out the dressing room.

I tried the first swim suit , I felt naked . "Let me see babe " he yelled . I open the door enough for him to come one. "Whoa I like it " he said .

" I don't like it , I feel naked "I said , he looked at me like I was crazy . "okay you don't have to wear it out a least wear to freaky time "he said with a dance .
"What hell is freaky time " I giggled , he got closer ." when we do the nasty "he said

"Well it won't be none of that if you dance like that "I laughed , "I thought my dancing was good "he said .

"Well you're wrong "I said .

***

After we shop for hours we met every for lunch , "so what you get "Lydia asked , " too much "I said blowing my hair out my face .

"Show me when we get home "she said , "here you go "Jc said sitting down next to me , he put my sub I front of me and I dug in I was hungry .

"Slow down "he said , I gave him that if you don't shut up looked .
"Okay so we leave in three days "Kimberly said. "I know I can't wait"Taylor said .

"Me to "I said to my self .

_________________
HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND MY KIAN BOOK IS UP SO GOT CHECK IT OUT IT IS CALLED SAVING KIAN

HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I HAVE OTHER BOOK COMING OUT AND IDK OF I SHOULD RELEASE IT BUT LEY ME KNOW IF I SHOULD .

BUT LOVE YOU GUYS AND

STAY CLOUDY ☁️☁️☁️