Chapter 6

*Tiffany's POV*

I had a lovely night last night. I cuddled with someone that i think i like. Im not sure. But i do know that i never thought i would like someone like this. When he kissed me i had butterflies like crazy. I dont know much but i do know that im slowly falling more and more in love with him as these days past.

Upon waking up, i ran out of the room to the kitchen to start cooking. I heard Ryan laugh as i ran away. I started cooking then i heard him come down the stairs. I wanted to tell him how i felt but what if he didnt feel the same way..

He came down and sat at the table with his messy bed head and cute morning voice. He then said something that really caught my attention.

"Tiffany I have a confession to make. I think you should know this."

Before letting him say another word i ran over to him and looked him in the eyes. He then started to speak.

" I just really thought you should know how I feel about you. I really like you and i hope that one day we can be to-"

I cut him off by kissing his soft pink lips.

"I feel the same way." I say as i pull away.

Then i smell something burning. I look over to the stove and realized i burnt the food.

"Shitt!"

"Clean this up then get dressed. Im taking you somewhere." He said to me.

I needed no further explanation. I cleaned up the burnt food and ran to get dressed.