Chapter 1

*Buzz buzz*
*Buzz buzz*

I woke up to my phone vibrating on my night stand next to my bed. I picked it up to see who it was. It was Carly. Shes one of my Best friends. She's kind of tall, she's absolutely stunning, and had that body every girl wished they had.

"Hello." I said in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning sleepy head." She replied.

"Why are you calling me at 6:30 in the morning on a Saturday?"

"Because you have to get up and get ready for school. Its not Saturday yet silly.! Its only Friday. Get ready be there in fifteen. Love ya."

I hung up the phone and instantly jumped out of bed. 'Fifteen minutes to get ready?' Is all I kept thinking to myself. I can't believe I woke up late. I didn't even take a shower this morning. I started rummaging through my dresser drawers trying to find something to wear. Then I pulled out this light pink dress I thought was cute. I threw my hair up into a cute but messy bun. Put on lipgloss, and got my cute converse that matched my dress.

*buzz buzz*

I got a text from Carly.

"Hey im here. Let's goo." It said.

When we pulled up to the school I got out of the car and went to my locker. There waiting for me was Ashley. She was my other best friend. She is shorter than me, very stunning, and had the best personality.

I opened my locker and grabbed my book out for my first period and Ashley was non-stop talking about the "New Boy." I thought well he cant be that cute or everyone would be talking about him.

The tardy bell rang.

"Oh shit. Im late! Got to go. See you at lunch."

I ran to first hour and there was only two seats open. One right next to the other. I went to one and sat down and started my work. I heard the teacher say, "Class please welcome our new student Ryan Blackwell. You can go sit back there next to Tiffany."

'Holy shit. Hes gorgeous.' Is all that was running through my mind.

"Hey, I'm Ryan."

"Hey, I'm Tiffany."

Oh my. What have I gotten myself into.?