Chapter 7

After all that had happened with Ryan this morning, I was kind of scared of wherever he was taking me. I was going through my dresser trying to find an outfit to wear. I had no clue what to wear since i had no clue where we were going.
  I grabbed my red plaid shirt and my ripped blue jeans and put them on. I grabbed my black boots to go with it. I threw my hair up into a messy ponytail and said to hell with it I'm ready.
  After i walked downstairs, Ryan was nowhere in sight. I looked all around trying to find him then I heard him beep the horn. He was already in the car waiting for me. I grabbed the keys and locked up the house behind me.
  When I got in the car he had a country song playing. Never would I thought this big bad boy listened to country. I chuckled a little bit amd he asked what was funny. I told him nothin and made him drive.
  We were driving for about an hour it seemed like. Finally we stopped at this big open field. We walked around in it for a while just talking.

"So I got thinking that i really want to know more about you." Ryan said ever so sweetly.

"Well what do you wanna know?"

"Whats your buggest fear? Your favorite song? Your favorite thing to do? And who inspires you?"

"Well I'm scared of losing people I love, I like too many songs to have a favorite, I love singing, and my mom inspires me a lot."

He stopped us dead in our tracks. And just looked at me and smiled. He started kissing me as he slowly picked me up. We somehow ended up on the ground. Laying next to each other we laughed and talked some more. I was liking him more and more as time went on.

I leaned over and started kissing him so he would stop talking and he pulled me on top on him. We kissed for a while in the middle of nowhere. He started taking my shirt off and the rest is history.