Part 2

The ride to his house was silent.We arrived at his house. It was fairly big house but not very grand. It was a simple villa with garden. He walked up to the front porch and opened the door. He held me by my waist and helped me walk inside. It was embarrassing for me. I was feeling so miserable.I couldn't even walk properly.

The inside of the house was well decorated and fairly light. I was standing in the middle of the room awkwardly. He noticed my awkward stance and asked,

'' Are you hungry?''

My stomach growled announcing my hungry state. My face got flushed and looked down. He slightly smiled but his eyes remained cold. It looked as if he was judging me. I knew what he was thinking. He thought that I was a lonely foreign girl who would not have survived without his help. Ignoring my thoughts, I asked him where the bathroom was. He pointed towards the last room at the end of the hallway. I walked to the door and quickly got inside locking the door.

I tried to clean myself as much as I could while he was preparing food. I looked at myself in the mirror, ''How did I become like this?''  All the memories started to become clearer as I looked at my rugged self in the mirror. When I ran away from that place without taking anything. Just carried the shame I had experienced with myself. If it hadn't been him who found me, I would have probably died. I was very thankful to him for helping me but what was I gonna do next? I couldn't stay here forever. I didn't even have my passport with me. I was completely lost in this foreign country. I heard a knock on the bathroom door. He informed me that the dinner was ready and he had kept some clothes outside the door for me. I quickly got dressed up and unlocked the door. Following the same path I had come from I reached the kitchen. I looked around for him but there were no sign of his presence, only a plate was lying on the counter. I looked at the plate and saw noodles . I smiled to myself and dug into the food. I hadn't eaten anything in almost 2 days.

After I finished my meal, I washed the plate and went out of the kitchen. I looked around searching and sighed, "where is he?"

I peeked into the living room but he wasn't there. Then I searched the other rooms. I was about to open the door at the end of the hallway, when a hand touched my back.

"Are you looking for me?" he lightly spoke.

A chill went down my spine. I turned around and saw him standing just behind me. My heart was beating so fast. He approached me so quietly that I got scared. His face twisted into a smirk. He seemed to be amused by my shocked face . I didn't really show my emotions, but that time I couldn't control myself. Seeing his satisfied smirk. I answered angrily:

"Yes! I was looking for you. You literally left me alone in your house and you don't know me. What if I would have stolen something and ran away? I could have done anything."

"No, you couldn't.''

I squinted my eyes waiting for an explanation.

"You are so stupid. I was watching you."

"That is creepy."

He didn't reply. We were too close. I could hear our breaths. I felt my heart speed up. Damn this man. Making my heart flutter again and again. We stayed like this for a while, then he said:

"This is your room, you will be staying here for the night."

He reached the door handle just besides me and opened the door. I stepped aside getting flustered.

The room was smaller than I expected, but it was decorated well. I looked around the room. Suddenly I heard him say,

"I forgot to ask your name by the way."

"Vera. My name is Vera."

"Oh, nice name. I will meet you tomorrow then. Good night,Vera."

"Good night, Changkyun."

He left the room closing the door.

He didn't notice that I knew his name. He didn't askme how I knew his name