✦❘༻RULES༺❘✦

In spirit of the Oscar theme we have decided to split the award into two Rounds. The first round will have voting and the second round will have the judging of the top five books. 

Round 1: Voting Round

 ⚫ All entries will be presented for voting. Anyone can vote for you and you can vote for yourself.

⚫Each person will have three votes so use them wisely. Meaning, you can either vote three times for the same person or spread them out. 

⚫ The highest five entries (by votes) will make it to the next round. 

⚫Voting will be carried out for seven day and it starts the moment each genre is filled. 

Round 2: Judging Round

⚫ The top five entries from every genre will proceed to the judging round.   

⚫ The judge will pick the top three books and they will be the grand winners. 

⚫ Judging will take place over two weeks and it starts immediately once first round is over.   

All clear? 

Good, now we go to the participant and judges rules. 

Rules For Participants

Follow your host @clara_ibi @Lillian_Ambrose2601 @Ahseya_aye @sophie_swadil

We will check you. It's optional to follow the community. Although, you should know we will announcements on it so keep that in mind. If you already follow any of us, do it again so we can keep track. 

1- Add this book to your reading list and private library.

2- Follow your judges when announced! They work hard so give them a follow.

3- Give a shout-out to these awards. We will check bby <3

4- Don't bribe your judges (Gold Nada | Borough Nada | Anything Nada)

5- Don't be rude or impolite!

6- You can add one book per genre (and two books in total, but they should be in different genres).

7- Your book should have at least 5 chapters (excluding the cast, author's notes etc.)

8- You can be a judge while being a participant but not in the genre you are participating in.

9- Your book should be in English or with proper translations in English.

10- And lastly, the most important rule have fun and gold.

11- Password is..., we didn't bother. There's no point for it, we trust you to be responsible enough to read things.

12- If you change your book name or username, we will disqualify you if you don't mention here.

Rules For Judges

@clara_ibi @Lillian_Ambrose2601 @Ahseya_aye @sophie_swadil

We will check you. It's optional to follow the community. Although, you should know we will announcements on it so keep that in mind. If you already follow any of us, do it again so we can keep track. 

1- Add this book to your reading list and private library. We will see bb.

2- Any kind of favoritism will not be accepted.

3- Password is ... honestly we didn't bother with a password.

4- You can participate and judge at the same time but you can't judge the genre you are participating in.

5- You can judge a maximum of 2 genres.

6- Be polite.

7- And lastly, the most important rule have fun and gold.

8- If you change your book name or username, we will disqualify you if you don't mention.

9- If you can't meet the deadlines, then please tell us a week before. Oh, and we will be dm'ing ya'll individually.

10- Only start judging after the voting round. We will let you know when the list is published. 

If there is anything that you don't understand or need clarification please mention here ->