┕━»•» Short Story Winners«•«━━━━━━━━┙

Sooooo, winners make sure you have done all the stuff like Following your judges and host etc. If we see that you haven't, no winning bby.

Before that please read how to get your sticker and certificate.

1) Message the community account

2) Mention your position, username and which genre.

3)Mention your email

Results are at the very bottom of the page.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Judge: @_miss_idealist_

1. I witnessed a murder by @themysteryisme975

Title- 8 /10
Cover - 8 /10
Blurb- 7 /10
Opening chapter- 9/10
Grammar - 14/15
Originality - 14 /15
Writing style - 4/5
Plot- 9 /10
Enjoyment - 10 /10
Genre relevance - 4 /5

Total: 87

I really enjoyed the story and the ending was so thrilling. I would like to see the next part soon.
The things I loved was the writing style. It really kept me hooked onto your story and compelled me to read till last.
Things I would like you to work upon is blurb. May be you can add a part of your story first and engross the reader and then put the rest part which you have written after that.
I would also suggest to change the font of the title on the cover or you can change the cover too.

2. The Scary Midnight by @SecretlyMe0

Title 7/10
Cover - 7 /10
Blurb- 6 /10
Opening chapter- 10/10
Grammar - 13/15
Originality - 15/15
Writing style - 4 /5
Plot- 9 /10
Enjoyment - 10 /10
Genre relevance - 4 /5

Total: 85

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It was really amazing and kept me totally engrossed in it. I would like you to change the cover first because because of it you are losing marks. Trust me your story was amazing and I liked the ending very much.
The title gives a horror story vibes but in reality the story is completely different so that was a great twist. I think you should work upon the blurb too. It's very short and not much Attractive. But overall I loved your concept.

3. Starlight by @PriscillaYiadom4

Title 8/10
Cover - 8 /10
Blurb- 6 /10
Opening chapter- 7/10
Grammar - 12/15
Originality - 15/15
Writing style - 3 /5
Plot- 7 /10
Enjoyment - 7/10
Genre relevance - 4/5

Total: 77

Okay I liked the stargate fantasy part and I think you could have made more chapters on that since it seemed a very unique story. But I want you to work on the stories more . The stories are quite simple and they need some twist to make the readers hooked onto your story. I liked the stargate fantasy idea very much.

4. Can you answer me by @dwarkaratna

Title 7/10
Cover - 6 /10
Blurb- 6 /10
Opening chapter- 8/10
Grammar - 14 /15
Originality - 15/15
Writing style - 3/5
Plot- 7/10
Enjoyment - 7/10
Genre relevance - 2/5

Total: 75

You have a very unique concept and I liked it. But it would be more fit in Random genre since a short story shouldn't involve much questions. And I would also suggest you to change the cover and develop your blurb more.

5. Eve Bishop: Psychosexual Killer by @Leon1692

Title 8/10
Cover - 8 /10
Blurb- 7/10
Opening chapter- 8/10
Grammar - 14 /15
Originality - 14/15
Writing style - 4 /5
Plot- 8 /10
Enjoyment - 8/10
Genre relevance - 4 /5

Total: 83

You have an amazing vocabulary and you immense knowledge of your work . I would suggest you to make the chapters little easy to understand which is I am telling from the general public point of view because in that way it would be more widespread to people since all dont have a such a rich Vocabulary but since its your story you have all the rights to decide. I liked the last chapter and sex and betrayal one more. Great going. I would suggest to change the font of your title on cover.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Okay oof! This took a while to compile. So if i made some mistake please let me know >.< I'm super busy and trying to release these results simultaneously! So I might miss something xD ESSP, If I counted someone's score wrong and you have actually earned a position.

First Position:

I witnessed a murder by @themysteryisme975 87

Second position:

 The Scary Midnight by @SecretlyMe0 85

Third Position:

Eve Bishop: Psychosexual Killer by @Leon1692 83

Congratulations bby <3 We are so proud of you! Don't feel disheartened if you didn't win, we love all the books and this is just a stepping stone.

All the Winners you can have your stickers through the way mentioned above. If you don't know how to add them to your book, then feel free to message the community account. If you'd like a more detailed review or don't like how your book was judged then feel free to pm the respective judges.