┕━»•» Fantasy Winners«•«━━━━━━━━┙

Sooooo, winners make sure you have done all the stuff like Following your judges and host etc. If we see that you haven't, no winning bby.

Before that please read how to get your sticker and certificate.

1) Message the community account

2) Mention your position, username and which genre.

3)Mention your email

Results are at the very bottom of the page.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Book 1

Participant lavendareyes

Book The Black Scales of Spitfyre

Genre Fantasy

Judge Equestrian111

Title: 9/10

Cover: 10/10

Blurb: 8/10

Opening Chapter: 7/10

Grammar: 8/10

Originality: 8/10

Writing Style: 9/10

Plot: 9/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Genre Relevance: 9/10

Revew: Awesome book! Highly recommend it to anyone. I'm excited to see where it goes and how the characters develop even more. Words can't explain how good it is and I'm so glad I applied as a judge after seeing the book.

Total: 85

Book 2

Participant BreanneLHeureux

Book The Bride of Sephiroth

Genre Fantasy

Judge Equestrian111

Title: 7/10

Cover: 9/10

Blurb: 8/10

Opening Chapter: 8/10

Grammar: 9/10

Originality: 7/10

Writing Style: 8/10

Plot: 7/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

Genre Relevance: 8/10

Revew: Incredible book to be reading at any moment of any day. The writer is such a sweet person based off of the few words I had with them. I'm impressed with how much a book can be developed in such a few chapters. Would definitely read again.

Total: 80

Book 3

Participant Yanzieyy

Book ATLANTIA: Rise Of Rebellion

Genre Fantasy

Judge Equestrian111

Title: 8/10

Cover: 7/10

Blurb: 7/10

Opening Chapter: 8/10

Grammar: 6/10

Originality: 6/10

Writing Style: 9/10

Plot: 7/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

Genre Relevance: 7/10

Revew: Love the book and how much detail the author put into the book however i've seen the same or similar plots in many books before this one. Despite the somewhat unoriginal plot the writer still managed to make the reader feel as if they were in the book.

Total: 74

Book 4

Participant loonyywriter

Book The Nymph

Genre Fantasy

Judge Equestrian111

Title: 7/10

Cover: 10/10

Blurb: 6/10

Opening Chapter: 6/10

Grammar: 6/10

Originality: 7/10

Writing Style: 6/10

Plot: 7/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

Genre Relevance: 8/10

Revew: It's a really good book and I loved reading it. However, after reading the first few chapters it became boring almost as if the writer almost had writer's block which i totally understand however it was only for one chapter then the author got back to the exciting parts. The author really tried and I would definitely read again however compared to the others there are a few more flaws that can be easily edited.

Total: 72

Book 5

Participant Bored_teen01

Book Wild Beauty

Genre Fantasy

Judge Equestrian111

Title: 7/10

Cover: 9/10

Blurb: 8/10

Opening Chapter: 9/10

Grammar: 7/10

Originality: 8/10

Writing Style: 9/10

Plot: 7/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Genre Relevance: 7/10

Revew: awesome book it was slightly predictable though. There were very few grammatical errors and it was incredibly organized and coming from a perfectionist with ocd that's saying something so props to the author. I had a small conversation with the writer and they were super sweet which made me want to read the book even more and I'm so happy that I read it to the full extent.

Total: 81

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Okay oof! This took a while to compile. So if i made some mistake please let me know >.< I'm super busy and trying to release these results simultaneously! So I might miss something xD ESSP, If I counted someone's score wrong and you have actually earned a position.

First Position:

lavendareyes book: The black scales of spitfyre 85

Second position:

Bored_teen01 book: Wild beauty 81 

Third Position:

 BreanneLHeureux book: The bride of Sephiroth 80

Congratulations bby <3 We are so proud of you! Don't feel disheartened if you didn't win, we love all the books and this is just a stepping stone.

All the Winners you can have your stickers through the way mentioned above. If you don't know how to add them to your book, then feel free to message the community account. If you'd like a more detailed review or don't like how your book was judged then feel free to pm the respective judges.