┕━»•» Mystery/Thriller Winners«•«━━━━━━━━┙

Sooooo, winners make sure you have done all the stuff like Following your judges and host etc. If we see that you haven't, no winning bby.

Before that please read how to get your sticker and certificate.

1) Message the community account

2) Mention your position, username and which genre.

3)Mention your email

Results are at the very bottom of the page.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Book 1

Participant: CalmGuy9

Book: NightFall Survival's

Genre: Mystery/thriller

Judge: shadoocoffee25

Title: 9/10

Cover: 6/10

Blurb: 9/10

Opening chapter: 9/10

Grammar: 10/15

Originality: 15/15

Writing style: 5/5

Plot: 9/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Genre relevance: 5/5 (thriller)

Review: I really liked the book. The writer did a great job with it, and looks like they worked hard on. I like how they wrote quotes at the start of every chapter. It is amazing how they managed to explain a high-quality story in 6 chapters. But the story is semi-predictable. It is an original idea that came from a dream. Well plotted and organized. The problems in it are that the cover isn't related to the book. The last name is better than this one, it was "NightFall's Survival". And it needs little editing for some small mistakes. Other than that, the book is amazing.

Total: 87

Book 2

Participant: xx-ni-kx

Book: The Inevitable gaze

Genre: Mystery/thriller

Judge: shadoocoffee25

Title: 9/10

Cover: 8/10

Blurb: 9/10

Opening chapter: 8/10

Grammar: 14/15

Originality: 14/15

Writing style: 5/5

Plot: 9/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Genre relevance: 3/5

Review: The idea is really amazing. The writer did a great job. The characters and the plot are well built. The cover fits perfectly with the story, so does the name. The only problem is that there are some parts where you stare and be like 'what the hell?', by that I mean that she needs to change some parts because they don't make since and are a little fast paced. I think the story would fit in the 'fantasy' genre better. Other than that, the story is amazing and I really enjoyed it.

Total: 89

Book 3

Participant: Thatwildsunflower