┕━»•» Fanfiction Winners«•«━━━━━━━━┙

Sooooo, winners make sure you have done all the stuff like Following your judges and host etc. If we see that you haven't, no winning bby.

Before that please read how to get your sticker and certificate.

1) Message the community account

2) Mention your position, username and which genre. 

3)Mention your email

Results are at the very bottom of the page.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Judge: @Emza2410

3: @Skezzzle: Killer Love [Kenma Kozume x Reader]:

Title: 10/10

Cover: 10/10

Blurb: 8/10

Opening Chapter: 8/10

Grammar: 14/15

Originality: 10/15

Writing Style: 5/5

Plot: 9/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Genre Relevance: 5/5

Score: 87 /100

Killer Love [Kenma Kozume x Reader], is a very nice story, and I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. I have the same problem with all of the fanfiction stories that I've never read the book for or seen the movie or whatever, it's hard for me to keep track of what is going on. That isn't not the author's fault, of course, but it is something I would just like to mention. The characters are very relatable (other than the fact that one is a serial killer) and it is easy to understand how they feel. Otherwise, I really enjoyed this writer and how much detail they put in to it

@Readin4Evah: My Life Line

Title: 5/10

Cover: 10/10

Blurb: 10/10

Opening Chapter: 5/10

Grammar: 14/15

Originality: 13/15

Writing Style: 3/5

Plot: 9/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Genre Relevance: 5/5

Score: 84/100

My Life Line is an amazing story. It features drama! Romance! Mystery! And it got me so excited to read more! The title does not make sense with the story so far. But then again, there were only 14 chapters of writing last I checked and this could easily change by the time I look back at it again. The blurb doesn't make much sense either, but I still think that it may make more sense eventually. Another thing about the blurb is that it got me wanting to read more. That is something that all young authors should aspire to do. Thank you for this amazing story!

2: @LoveAnaDee: ✔️ LoveCharm at Hogwarts

Title: 9/10

Cover: 8/10

Blurb: 10/10

Opening Chapter: 10/10

Grammar: 14/15

Originality: 14/15

Writing Style: 4/5

Plot: 8/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

Genre Relevance: 5/5

Score: 89/100

LoveCharm at Hogwarts is a very interesting story, and I don't mean that in a bad way. I actually found it to be quite interesting. There were only a couple things I would have changed if it were myself. One, I would not spend five chapters describing the characters and the plot. You got something you need to say, say it in one chapter, not five. Also, when adding those kind of chapters, please only state what is needed. And by that I mean do not spend an entire chapter on character description. I know I sound fairly rude, but I am not trying to. I am simply trying to help you improve your writing and do better in the future. Again, sorry if I sound rude. Two, well, there are no two, sorry. Great story!

@Purpleworld14: You are my First Snow

Title: 10/10

Cover: 8/10

Blurb: 7/10

Opening Chapter: 10/10

Grammar: 13/15

Originality: 10/15

Writing Style: 4/5

Plot: 8/10

Enjoyment: 5/10

Genre Relevance: ⅗

Score: 78.5

You are my First Snow is, overall, a great story. But I just want to get it off my chest, that I absolutely despise fan fictions about fear people. Somewhere out there, Jimin is dancing around with the rest of BTS, and you're putting him in a relationship! It is not okay. You do realize that celebrities have lives of their own and they don't need their fans living for them. Otherwise, it was quite the lovely story. It is a little hard to follow though, but it is easy to put the pieces back together. You are my First Snow is a very realistic, beautiful, and hopefully unrelatable story!

1: @SanjuSecret: Firsts

Title: 10/10

Cover: 5/10

Blurb: 10/10

Opening Chapter: 10/10

Grammar: 14/15

Originality: 12/15

Writing Style: 5/5

Plot: 9/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Genre Relevance: 5/5

Score: 90/100

Firsts is a great story. I have never seen nor read the X-Men but I can tell a great story from a not so great one. There really isn't anything I'd change and I love when authors put music at the top of their chapters. Firsts may or may not have bee not one of the only stories that I read that I truly enjoyed. It's not always the author's fault, I have a very refined palate! The cover is great too but maybe you should add the title of the book. I don't add my name either so I'm not going to judge you for that, but you should still put the title. If you don't know how, maybe you could try one of the cover shops. I find them to be quite useful and it gives the person making them a lot of support. Plus I'm about 90% sure that the picture you used is just the silhouette of Harry Potter.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Okay oof! This took a while to compile. So if i made some mistake please let me know >.< I'm super busy and trying to release these results simultaneously! So I might miss something xD ESSP, If I counted someone's score wrong and you have actually earned a position

First Position:

@SanjuSecret: Firsts

Second position:

@LoveAnaDee: ✔️ LoveCharm at Hogwarts

Third Position:

@Skezzzle: Killer Love [Kenma Kozume x Reader]:

Congratulations bby <3 We are so proud of you! Don't feel disheartened if you didn't win, we love all the books and this is just a stepping stone.

All the Winners you can have your stickers through the way mentioned above. If you don't know how to add them to your book, then feel free to message the community account. If you'd like a more detailed review or don't like how your book was judged then feel free to pm the respective judges.