1. Welcome to the 60s!- Holly

-

-

Everything hurt. I knew nothing, except that I was in excruciating pain. I could feel partly-dried blood on my face and clothes, making my sweater stick to me.

The only comfort I had was a warm embrace, from who I could only assume was Death, but changed my mind once I heard regretful sobs coming from the person who's arms I was in, and feel as they racked their body.

I opened my eyes to a beautiful sunny day, squinting as everything came into focus. I was in the arms of my fiancé, sitting in an alley.

"No," He cried. "No, no, no."

"F-Five?"

Five's eyes went wide. "Holy shit!" He gasped. He hugged me tightly, his tears wetting my sweater.

"It's okay," I rasped, trying to find my voice. "I'm here. It's okay."

"Oh my God, Holiday, I-I thought I lost you,"

It broke my heart to watch him weep.

"Oh, Honey, it's okay. You didn't lose me. I'm right here," I stroked his cheek gently, trying to wipe his face.

"I love you, so much," He whispered.

"I love you, too,"

Five kissed me gently and momentarily relaxed. "How do you feel?"

"Awful. Everything hurts."

He kissed me again and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. 

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"I don't know,"

"Where are we?"

"I-I don't know."

Suddenly, there was a 'bang', followed by screams in the street.

"You stay here," Five said, carefully setting my against a brick wall.

I nodded. He kissed me again, then ran into the street. My heart dropped at the sound of gunfire and screams.

Where were we? What was happening? Where were the others? Were they okay?

I started to worry after ten minutes without him. When he returned, he was followed by a gray  haired man, whom I quickly identified as a moderately older Hazel.