To Captain Levi.

Captain Levi,

It's been one hell of a ride. I know I cost you more than I can ever repay. You've taught me so much, and all I've done in return is take your comrades time and time again.

I never got to personally thank you for everything you've done for me, and so I take this chance to do so. Thank you.

You have given me so much wisdom, more than you can ever know. I've idolized you from the very beginning. The Captain Levi, as strong as an entire army all by himself. Humanity's Strongest Soldier. Even as a child, I wanted to be like you. In my heart, I wanted to join the Scouts and make a difference, as you did.

I ended up working under you. You have saved me countless of times, each one costing you more than before. For that, I apologize. I know I was stubborn. I still am. Time and time again, you've asked me to trust you, and I always did. If given the chance, I still would.

I only realize now that you trusted me too. You wouldn't go through all that, all this, for an idiot you had no faith in. I'm sorry that I often let that trust go to waste, yet you continued to rely on me through my failures.

Commander Erwin, Commander Hange, Petra, Eld, Oluo, Furlan, Isabel, all of the other fallen soldiers, and now I, extend our deepest thanks. We didn't survive the battle for humanity, but you did. You carry the legacy of the Scouts, and you will continue to do so.

When the time is right, I hope you know they're all waiting for you. Thank you for dedicating your heart, Captain.

Eren.