To Her Majesty, Historia

For Historia,

I don't know when you'll be able to read this, taking into account all the royal duties you probably have to face. However, whenever you get the chance, I just wanted to say thank you.

For the longest years, you were at my side as my friend. You always saw the best in people, even in people like me. I didn't know how you could do that; smile at everyone despite the things they've done. I admired it, to be honest.

Over the years, I know that smile faded. The light in your eyes slowly dimmed, and it pained me to watch it happen. I hope now, all those things have come back to you. You're not yourself when you aren't offering the world one of those captivating smiles.

I've also watched you grow into such a capable person. From a soldier to a queen, you fulfill your duties like no other. You punched Captain Levi, killed Rod Reiss, and have proven yourself to the people. I know I'm not the only thankful one.

I wish your family happiness. I hope your child is healthy, and that they will grow into a similar person you are. Anyone like that, I would place my trust in. I know the goal for peace is not yet in Paradis' hands, but I know with you on the throne that will be possible.

As the Founding titan, I have the gift and curse to see all. I know you've been wondering. Ymir is well. She has found her peace and she will always watch over you. She yearns to meet you again, and I know you wish the same. Your time will come.

Thank you for always being someone I can rely on, I trust Paradis is in great hands with you, your majesty.

Eren.