Why cant I think straight

Anna's POV

I got dressed for the day in one of Colbys hoodies. I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen and made myself and the rest of the boys breakfast. For breakfast I made pancakes and bacon and eggs " boys breakfast is ready " I yelled I heard what had sounded like elegant running downstairs.

Sam came into running the kitchen with a killer clown mask in his hands and screaming " they are coming " he said grabbing a pancake and bacon and ran off.

I didn't know what he met until I saw him in the house and I yelled " Ahhh" then laughed and pulled off Colbys mask and laughed at Sam. I kissed colby on the cheek and asked him to come with me up stairs, we walked up stairs and I told him " I felt really sick this morning babe, I don't know what's wrong "

He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes and said " I think ima call Kat to pick up the test" my eyes got wider just hearing the words the test. He called Kat and she said that she'd love to pick it up.

Some time later

Kat knocked on Colbys door and we yelled "come in" she walked in " did anyone see?" I said sick to my stomach. I went to the bathroom and took the test and walked back in setting the test on the bed. " It says you have to wait 10 mins " colby said while putting on the timer.

10 mins had passed and they 3 of us are sitting around the face down test on colbys bed. " Kat can you pick it up I'm scared " she nodded her head yes. She picked it up and her eyes went wide.

~ what do you think the test says?
Pov or neg: find out in the page.