Today is the day

Today is the day I get away from hell I packed everything and got on the next flight to Los Angeles. I walked into the plane and sat in my seat I turned to the seat next to me and there was a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes but for some reason he looked familiar. It was 5 hours left of the flight "Wow" I said "I know beautiful right" the person sitting next to me said referring to the Outlook of Los Angeles " it really is oh my name is Anna by the way" I said with a smile " hello Anna and my name is Sam" " Hey my bestfriend's has a boyfriend named Sam" I laughed " What's your bestfriends name?" Sam said " Katrina but everyone calls her Kat" Sam looked at me as of I read his mind he was speechless " Hello I'm Sam your bestfriends boyfriend" he said holding out his hand I shook his hand but I guess by my facial expressions he thought I didn't believe him so he pulled out his phone and showed me his lockscreen which there was a picture of Kat. I looked at him in disbelief and laughed but since our flight was now 1 hour. Sam and I talked the whole time way to Los Angeles getting to know each other while talked I mentioned that I would be living with Kat he seemed happy every time I brought up Kat's name Which was really cute, after our flight landed Kat was picking us both up we both walked out of the airport laughing with each other and walked up to Kat " I like him" "I like her" we said at the same time Kat smiled "I'm glad you guys met but how did you meet exactly" we explain the whole story to her while she was driving to drop him off, " Wow umm so let's go get you moved in" Kat said we said our goodbyes to Sam and dove to kat's apartment, we talked for hours about our lives Kat's life seems more successful than mine did so I just told her that she didn't miss much and that my dad just got one more abusive to me, we finally got my things unpacked so I put on my PJs and while I was putting on my shirt my phone went off.

Phone messages

Unknown
Hey Anna it's Sam I got your number from Kat.

Me
Oh hey Sammy, so I heard that you were having a Christmas party?

Sammy
Ya we are...How did you know wait never mind your Kat's bestfriend 😂 So you going to the Christmas party?

Me
Ya!! I'll go to your guy's party

Sammy
Alright by the way I think you'll like someone at this party 

Me
Oh ya well if his Emo sign me the fuck up Sam

Sammy
Okay so see you at the party then

Me
You definitely will sammy boi.

End of messages