Everyone

We are all outcasts living in a world where we don't belong.

"Danielle wake up! For fucks sake were going to be late." Luke threw open the door walking in. Danielle rolled over groaning but then let a laugh slip "Were going to be late?" Luke just laughed sitting on the ground. "When did you start to care if we were late to school." Danielle laughed harder grabbing skinnys then just a band tshirt before fixing her hair.

We were out the door making our way to the hell hole they called school. Danielle wiped at her makeup trying to fix it from the party the night before with Zayn. She couldn't remember that night but she remembers having a panic attack. She shook her head erasing those thoughts from her brain when she realized they were outside of Michaels house.

"Hey whats up mates." Michael said cheerily getting in the back of my car with Jessica his sister. "Morning guys? Ready for another shit day." Jessica said sounding like it was almost to herself. "Can't fucking wait." Dani joined her sending her a smile.

The ride didn't take long since we all lived two blocks away. We all got out heading to our normal spots in the grass. Mikey had his arm around Danielle as they talked about the party and she questioned him about the anxiety attacks. "Oh what happened. Zayn! Zayn!" Mikey called over Zayn as now everybody showed up. Calum, Ashton and his sister Becca finally got here. Niall and Liam weren't here yet but they are probably making out somewhere.

"Oh your panic attacks. Yeah it was hard to calm you down yesterday. You were crying, bleeding...I think you cut your hand." He pointed taking Danielles hand "I wrapped it up. You almost got in a fight." Zayn looked up looking straight at Danielle with sad eyes "Its was the worst party yet."

Luke and Jessica talked about what was in his backpack...we all knew what was in his backpack. Luke Hemmings the famous infamous drug dealer of our shithole of a school he pulled out a little bag handing the weed over to Jessica then putting it away. "Thanks Luke." She smiled then hugged him 'No problem Jess." Luke looked up sighing and now we all looked seeing Liam and Niall "Hey-" "Finally you are here. You know how worried I was about you. Don't you dare never not call me again." Lukes voice was hurt, and a little hint of pissed at the boys.

"Sorry mate...won't happen again." Liam sat down now next to Zayn, and Becca. Niall slid in between Mikey and Danielle. "So party tonight at the beach." Calum said now walking up he had a smile on his face for once. "Oh really smiley pants." Jessica smirked up at her boyfriend then pulled him down to her. "Alright I'm out going to class." Niall and Liam left following Luke, Becca, Zayn, Michael, Ashton then Danielle. "What where are you going?" Cal asked after kissing Jessica "I am not watching you two eat each other's faces off." Dani said laughing about to leave "Wait for me we have to get to bio." Jessica got up heading to class with us.

After what happened last night nobody wanted to talk about that party. People knew what happened but no one spoke a word of it. School was dragging out and taking forever for us tocget out. Jessica and Danielle snuck out and skipped there last two classes.

Walking out and getting to the car we saw everybody else. "Looky here. Becca skipped for once." Jess said giggling then climbing into my car "I've skipped three times now." Becca laughed with her getting in next to Jessica in the back "Alright lets go before we get caught."Luke shook his head climbing in to the car sitting next to Danielle in the front.

"Since party at the beach how about we just go hang out there and just having a relaxing day." Liam chimed in looking up at us "Yeah don't see why not." Dani smiled turning towards the beach heading away from home.

The beach party invited the same people we get every time. The whole school then others who we have no idea who they are. Everything was going great till things started crashing down.