Ashton

It was spring break at school which meant more parties, and hanging out at the Hemmings house. They were having there annual barbecue that they did. Becca was talking about making some kind of food. I zoned out and stopped paying attention.

I sat there with my head in my hands humming a blink 182 song when I felt my phone vibrate on the table. I snatched it up reading the message from Luke. "Hey Becca I'll be back later I'm headed over to Lukes." I called grabbing my car keys and leaving.

Driving out to the wastelands where Luke and Danielle lived. I turned nickleback on turning it up louder as I got closer to the Hemmings house. I parked in the drive turning off the car and heading inside seeing my girlfriend talking to Jessica. "Hey babe." I kissed her forehead "Hey Jess." I smiled giving her a hug "Are you and Cal back together?" I asked rubbing Danis shoulders.

"Yeah he apologized. But he was talking about some type of special date today." She looked confused as I hid my smile. Jessica was the only one that hasn't caught on. "Not sure but dress pretty tonight sis." I sat next to Danielle holding her hand "Ugh no help. I'm going over to Bukes." Jess sighed standing up "Buke?" I asked smirking then laughing at my sister name "Yeah its Becca and Luke together. Buke." Jessica said smiling as she nodded then left us.

"How are you love?" I asked against her neck kissing her softly. I felt her shiver I knew I was getting to her. I bit harder pulling her back against my chest. "I'm ggood." She spoke shakily rubbing my arm. It felt like electricity was going through my body. Danielle was the only one that made me feel like this. "You sure your good babe?" I asked kissing her sweet spot. Her body tensed against me as her fingers stopped tracing my veins. "Yess." She moaned.

"Are you two done? God the sexual tension in here is unbearable." Mikey leaned against the doorway watching us. Danielle threw a pillow at him laughing "Fuck off smurf." She giggled at his blue hair that he died it to now. "I love you babe." I breathed in her scent before pecking her lips softly. "We will finish later babe." She finished nipping my bottom lip. God this girl got to me when she did that.

I followed Mikey to Lukes room I heard blink 182 playing but more someone playing it on guitar. I opened the door seeing Luke and Calum playing with there guitars. I miss you they were playing. "Hey mates." I called walking in and sitting on the floor next to Calum. "Hey Ash." Luke looked up smiling. "Sounds good." I nodded back to his playing. He smiled bigger 'Thanks dude. We've been trying everyday now." He spoke back before putting his guitar back.

"I heard Jess and you were back together." I now looked at Calum 'Dude ash you were there when I showed you the ring." He laughed smiling back at me "Oh shit I was. Sorry Niall and I were having a drinking battle. I got plastered." I bit my lip chuckling as I remembered that night. It was crazy. Niall and I drank maybe a whole case of beer by ourselves. It was a crazy day at there house.

"Yeah I remember then you put the damn beer box on your head." Mikey sighed shaking his head with a smile on his face. We just sat on the floor playing music till we heard Liz call for us. "Hey dinners ready." She smiled seeing us boys walk down. "I made extra so Niall, Luke dig in." Once she said that those two boys grabbed as much as they could.

I sat next to Danielle, and Liam eating the awesome food Liz made. She was the best chef for us kids when we were hungry. I felt Danis hand rub my leg moving higher and higher. I bit my lip trying to control my thoughts. "Dani come on." We had finished eating and the boys were cleaning up. I thought we could spend some time together just us two at my house.

Heading to my house we listened to green day. Danielle kept singing I couldn't hepp but laugh when she tried to do the drum parts. She was so cute but so awful with trying to make beats that matched songs. I pulled into the drive parking. I got out as did she I took her hand gently kissing her fingertips as we headed into the house. "I was thinking movies tonight babe and some cuddling?"

I watched her smile grow when I said movies and cuddling. I just smiled walking inside with her and up to my room. "What movie do you want to watch first?" She asked sliding on a pair of my sweats then taking off her hoodie. I turned to look at her seeing her hair a mess in her bun and just laying on my bed watching me. I felt my face heat up just looking at her. She was so beautiful and I was so lucky to finally have her.

I put in finding nemo knowing she loved this movie. I climbed in behind her pulling her back up against my chest. I kissed her bare shoulder seeing the goosebumps form on her arm moving up. "You cold love?" I teasingly asked rubbing her shoulder down to her arm. I blew over her skin feeling her shiver "Babe stop." She whined pulling her blanket over her shoulders.

We watched the movie just teasing each other and messing around. Dani fell asleep through how I met your mother as my phone vibrated. "Hey camping tomorrow with the guys and girls. You in?" Luke asked "Yeah we will meet you at the grounds tomorrow. " I texted back then setted my phone down.

Danielle was slightly snoring I brushed my finger over her cheek kissing her forehead before falling asleep next to her.

I woke up feeling Danielle next to me. She looked so peaceful laying there. I slid out of bed quietly trying not to wake her up. I fixed my boxers before sliding on my shorts. I slid out of my room walking downstairs. I started pulling out the pancake mix and bacon. I made some pancakes while frying up the bacon.

My back was turned as I felt arms wrap around me. "Morning love." I felt a kiss to my shoulder as I looked over seeing Dani resting her head on my back "Morning sweetie." I kissed her forehead feeling her pull away to sit down. I got us some plates putting some food on them placing them at the island. I got us some coffee setting it down. "Babe drink your coffee." I smirked looking up at her eating some food.

"Oh shutup I will." She smirked back eating her breakfast then drinking her coffee. "Thank you for breakfast babe." She smiled finishing her food. "So camping this week?" She asked taking a sip from her coffee "Yeah I'll pack some things for the week and then we will head to your house." I got up kissing her cheek before cleaning up the kitchen.

We headed to my room grabbing a back pack stuffing some clothes in there. I looked around the house for a cooler. I was supposed to bring drink for this week. I finally found the big blue one. I put in Danis jeep before coming back inside to grab my pillows and sleeping bag. "Ready babe?" Dani asked taking my hand we headed out to the car climbing in.

The drive to her house didn't take as long as I thought since they lived in the wastelands her dad liked to call it. We pulled into her driveway as she climbed out "Come on babe. I have an extra tent we can share." We went inside grabbing the tent and her clothes. She had a duffle bag as we finally left going to a gas station to get the ice and drinks.

A few hours later we were at the camp grounds with everybody except Mikey and Jessica. They would be joining us on wednesday. We helped set up the camp before starting a fire. We hung around talking about going hiking, canoeing, fishing. It was going to be the best spring break ever for us.