Jessica

It was saturday morning Calum and I were going to a concert tonight. We were going to see adelitas way. I was pretty excited I loved that band. The sun shined through the little window in Danielles basement. I covered my eyes snuggling closer to Calum while everybody else slept.

Laying there I got antsy I had to get up before I woke up everybody. I could never sit still or just stay in one spot. Walking up stairs I saw Liz making breakfast for all of us kids. "Morning Jessica. Would you like some breakfast sweetie?" Liz smiled over at me getting me a plate she would never let us leave not hungry. She was like another mum to us. I just smiled and sat down "That'd be great. Thanks Liz. " I sat at the bar swinging my feet till I heard someone else come up stairs. We both looked seeing Becca with Luke behind her. "Morning guys." I said with a little smirk. I knew he liked her. God make a move already to twit. I laughed at my thoughts then saw Luke give me look "What are you laughing about jess?" He took a bite of his food smiling. "Oh nothing." I said non chalantly smirking as I started to eat.

We all sat around at the bar or the table Danielle left to talk to her mum about everything. Calum and I talked about the concert that was going on tonight "So Becca and Luke were wondering if they could come..." cal was now looking down. He didn't want to wreck our date night but as I thought about it. It would be awesome to have them come "Yeah they can come. Just no drugs." I whispered to Luke. I gave him a glare trying to make it clear that none of are getting in trouble tonight. "Okay no drugs promise." Luke held up his pinky linking it with jessicas. "Alright lets just relax and watch movies." I said heading to the family room after putting the dishes in the dish washer.

We finally decided on mean girls or I should say Luke decided on mean girls. I've watched this movie with the girls and guys a million times I could probably quote the movie. I cuddled up next to Calum with Ashton on the other side. "Jessica want to talk about yesterday?" Ash asked quietly but everybody heard. I looked around trying to make up an excuse "Danielle isn't back yet. I wonder what they are talking about." I sighed hearing Niall speak up "Yeah were are they?" We all looked as Ashton huffed looking at me. I didn't want to talk about my cutting in front of everybody. I sent a text to him.

Not yet ash please..-jess

Fine before the concert then..-ash

Okay I promise..-jess

I saw him smile knowing he won but we were all worried Danielle wasnt back. Luke was about to go see what his mum and sister were talking about till she came back. "Well that went okay..." she sat next to Ashton and Liam. Her head on ashtons shoulder. Now Liz came out she was definitely crying as she went out with luke and Danielles dad to go grocery shopping. "What did you say to her?" Zayn now asked as we were all shocked "I just told her all my problems." I heard her mumble. We now all sat quietly watching mean girls.

It was almost over as I checked the timebit was two o'clock already. Everybody was asleep as I looked over at Ashton he nodded as we headed to the back porch sitting on the deck with our feet in the pool. "So about the cutting." Ashton had his head down biting his lip trying to hold back something. It looked like he was going to cry.

"I haven't done it for a week now Ash. Nobody knows other than Becca, Luke, Michael, and you." I was now biting my lip holding back the tears I remember when Michael caught me. He was so upset with me. He never wanted to me to do that or start doing that. I blinked my eyes looking over at Ashton. I held his hand "My medicine is working though. It has helped a lot actually. Yesterday was the first time i actually thought about doing it." I was now smiling at my victory.  From going to thinking about it all the time to not thinking about it has been amazing.

Ashton was now smiling his cheeky grin "Thats great! But honestly if you have those thoughts again text me, call me, come over. You know my mum loves having her little red head daughter there." I laughed whenever I would eat dinner over there with Ashton and Becca there mum did love me. "That is true I haven't seen mum in a while. How about I come over for dinner tomorrow?" I asked smiling leaning against Ashton now "Sounds like a plan sis." He kissed my head smiling then sighed pulling his shirt out fanning himself "Australian heat. I still sweat and I've lived here for my whole life." I just laughed watching him then standing up we waljed back in seeing everybody awake.

"Alright we have a concert to get ready for. Come by my house to pick us up okay Luke." Becca grabbed my hand walking out. I'm guessing I'll see mum sooner.

At the Irwin house I was getting ready with Becca. I slid on my dark blue ripped skinnys then my Adelita ways band shirt. Becca helped with my hair while I finished my make up. "Damn we look hot." We didn't notice her mum walk in "I would say you guys look lovely but that'd be lame." We laughed at her response as she just stood in the door way. "Hows my other daughter?" I gave her a hug missing her hugs. "I've been pretty good actually for once." I said still hugging my other mum. Ashton walked in leaning now against the door "Luke and Calum are here." We all headed down stairs following Ashton.  The boys looked good and I noticed Becca turning red looking at Luke. I knew they had a thing for each other.

"This concert is amazing!" Becca yelled over the crowd. We danced and sang along as they played more songs. I get around came on. They actually played there new song for us. I sang along after feeling Calum wrap his arms around me. "Your an amazing singer love." He whispered in my ear. My cheeks turned a bright red as I giggled smiling. Luke and Becca were dancing and singing with each other. Its a good thing Becca knows how to dance because Luke has no clue what he is doing. I leaned up kissing Calums lips as the concert ends. "Ready to head home love?" He asked taking my hand intertwining our fingers together.

We made our way home we dropped Luke off as we made our way back to Becca, and Calums house. She unlocked the door as we walked in quietly heading to our rooms. Calum kissed me goodnight before he walked into his room. I followed him to Beccas room after we got settled in we laid in her bed talking about the night. "Luke likes you. Stop being a twit." I rolled my eyes she wouldn't believe me or listen to me "Luke is my best friend bitch I know when he likes somebody. He likes you." I laughed looking over at her "Why would he like a bipolar chick who just drinks and doesn't smoke weed." I could hear the hurt in her voice. I sighed now sitting up and looking at her "You bring out the good in him Becca. You bring out the old him the one that goofs off, laughs genuinely, dances. Like come on he can't dance that well but he danced for you." I saw her trying to hide a smile "Give it time you will see." I smiled in defeat laying back down next to her. "Your the best friend I could have ever asked for." Becca said looking at me now "I know." I laughed now as did she "Okay miss sas. Lets go to bed. " becca kept laughing as I rolled over falling asleep thinking about the concert.