Becca

"Gahh!" I yelled my arm kept itching and its only been a day with this stupid cast. I grabbed my pencil again digging in there scrathing it. I sighed getting the itching to stop.

We sat in class well some of us did Danielle, and Zayn skipped today they were probably doing something illegal again. I looked over at my brother who had a smile on his face. I knew he was texting Danielle. They loved each other and there relationship has gotten pretty cute. I was happy for them.

Luke came back in plopping down next to me. I felt him kiss my neck making my breath hitch. He knew that was my weak spot. I bit my lip smirking "Hey babe. What did I miss?" We held hands while he rubbed his thumb in my palm "Not much. We basically just have been talking. Want to come over and watch movies tonight?" I asked hoping he would say yes. "Yeah babe. Can we order pizza though?" Luke asked getting up and grabbing my bag.

I said bye to everybody before following Luke out to his car "Yeah definitely. Meat lovers, and hawaiin for me." He made a disgusted face at the sound of my favorite pizza. "Thats so gross Becca." He said tossing our bags in the back. I just laughed rubbing his thigh. I knew it drove hin crazy when he drove "Love can you remove your hand please." I heard him through gritted teeth. I knew he was trying to control himself.

"Whats wrong hun? You okay?" I tried putting an innoncent face on but he saw through it instantly "Seriously babe. You know what your doing. " he laughed a shaky breath smiling as we pulled in. I rub my hand over his zipper feeling his body tense and his breathing stop. I smirked before getting out leaving him sitting there his eyes bulging. "You coming love?" I walked inside leaving Luke out there.

He came in a few minutes later "I hate you." He said walking to the family room. I bit back my laugh smiling. I called the pizza in already I made sure to get enough for Luke and I had enough to eat. "I'm sorry babe."  I came walking in to the living room seeing him pick out some movies. I sat down cuddled into his side. "I ordered the pizza it should be here soon." I said quietly.

I bit my lip looking up at Luke he hasn't said anything it was making me nervous. I turned on a movie sitting on the other side of the couch holding a pillow and wrapped up in a blanket "Babe are you okay?" Luke asked looking over at me. I looked up then back at the movie before feeling Luke cuddle up behind me. "I'm fine babe. I just thought you were mad at me." I quietly answered rubbing his arm and tracing the tattoos over his skin. "No baby I would never be mad at you. I love you babe. I was joking." He kissed my temple pulling me closer into his back.

We watched a few more till the pizza finally came. Luke got up and paid for the pizza he came back in. "PIZZZA!" I yelled grabbing the boxes. We set them down on the table I grabbed a slice taking a bite. Tonight was amazing. Luke and I finished a whole pizza each. Good thing we were working out tomorrow with Liam, Ashton, and Danielle. I put the leftovers in the fridge before climbing in bed with Luke.

We laid there cuddled up to each other just enjoying our company "I love you Rebecca Irwin." I felt lukes breath against my neck. I pulled him closer to me whispering back I love you Luke Hemmings." I kissed his arm falling asleep against his chest.  The love of my life and best friend.