Chapter 2

Whenever Athena left her little "hide out", she always had anxiety. She always made sure to check her surroundings, making sure she wasn't being followed. The path she was on was abandoned, no one knew where it led, she made it that way, made it so the people who took it would get lost for hours – maybe even their whole lives.

     It was a beautiful path, trees dominating the whole area, hearing rippling water from the river beside her, small animals running around. Athena always found peace in nature.

     Getting to the well was a long journey, she would get there by 7:30pm, now it was about 11:30am. Athena was happy she would get to see the sunset, it would set at 6:55pm.

~{☾}~

     Athena had taken a break, giving her horse a snack and water, before heading off again. She put her hood up, just in case. Athena knows she may be paranoid, Death-eaters would never come this far out.

     About an hour later, she can see the well, people around it – Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Arthur Weasley, and Remus Lupin. Quickly taking her wand out and casting a spell, making herself visible.

     The Order had their wands out. Athena takes off her hood, sliding off of her horse who is freaking out over the people threatening them with their wands, she patted him to calm down.

     The Order members lowered their wands.

     "Thank you for coming," Hermione said.

     Athena nods, putting her hood back on, "Come this way" Hermione gestures to her to take her hand as Ron took her horse - Lupin touches the well, sending them to their hideout.

     "It was a portkey..." .

     "I'll put your horse with our own" Ron stated before walking away into the crowd.

     Athena looked around in shock, she didn't know the Order was running a safe refuge. As they walked, the people looked at them, in shock. Athena could hear whispers from all around her.

     "Is that her?!"

     "Is she here to save us?!"

     "I never realized she looked normal"

     Athena rolled her eyes, "How ridiculous...".

     They continued walking towards large doors, Arthur and Remus opened the doors, letting them walk in first.

     Athena saw all the Order members standing around a large table. She looked around, looking at the people in the room, making eye contact with all of them. Fleur and Bill Weasley, Fred and George Weasley, Molly Weasley, Aberforth Dumbledore, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Remus Lupin, Hagrid, Professor McGonagall, and Kingsley Shacklebolt.

     All of the surviving members... shit...

     "This isn't all of us... some of us are scattered around the world..." Hermione answered her unasked question.

     Athena nodded, walking more into the room towards the table that was littered with papers, she picked one of them up. "What is this?" she asked softly, her voice soft and quiet – hard for people to hear.

     "Newspapers... the daily prophet...letting us know what is going on around the world" Molly Weasley answered.

     "We've read your letter..." Hermione started off, making Athena look up at her, "We understand... and accept your decision. We thank you for helping us" she continued, Athena nodded.