Unagi's Note

Psst, I'm not the author... I've taken the liberty to hijack this page.

You probably wonder who I am. Between you and me, I'm concerned about the (narrow-minded, one-sided) way I'm portrayed in the story. You might think now, you cracked it, and I'm simply a disgruntled antagonist. But as you will learn, I'm neither disgruntled nor the antagonist in the story. 

I have my own agenda, yes. And whilst you, dear reader, might fall into the 87% bracket of human beings probably not too happy with my master plan, I assure you it's nothing personal—simple math, based on some very complex algorithms about this planet we share. I'm sure as a rational mind you will come to understand the benefits of my plan.

If you expected some marbles of wisdom from the actual author at this point, I am sorry. Volker (yup, the author) basically begged you to vote for chapters you like and leave feedback. He promised to include an author's note at the end of some chapters with fun facts and questions. Basically, the more feedback you provide, the better gets the story! As if.

This author also suggests he will update the story two to three times a week. Apparently too busy chilling out, making coffee and playing with the kids. Don't believe me? Check out his website: https://soulheist.buzz. No mention of me. So, I personally wouldn't bother.

We have more important things to do. I see you in the story. You'll learn and hopefully understand the big picture.

Let's save the planet!

Unagi 🤖