Family Day 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

Throughout lunch, Law was watching everyone. He would look over to Cora-san and Lucian. Watching the older kids taking care of Lucian, he was lapping up the attention. I told him that they're fine. It didn't help he was still watching them. The rest of the crew were enjoying themselves, talking and laughing.

We sat back with my cousins talking. Well, I was, Law was to busy watching the boys. I lean over to him. "Law they're okay, relax will you. You've just come back from Wano. Just relax and enjoy the day."

He just stares at me. "You knew I was in Wano?"

"Shachi told me, what happens while we were making lunch."

"Oh okay," he returns to watching them again.

"Law," I reach for his hand. He looks back at me. "Today is to spend time together as a family and have fun. Let the kids go wild, while we sit back, watch, talk and have a drink. Please, relax the rest of the crew are, look."

We watch as Bepo is hug by kids, Jean carrying multiple kids on his shoulders. Shachi and Penguin are teaching them how to fight. With Cora-san by their side.

"I know having a family isn't your thing. And you're worried about Cora-san and Lucian. No one is going to attack us." I draw my finger down his jaw, turning him to face me. "If you don't relax. I'm going to have to drag you away somewhere. Find other methods of relaxing you."

His sexy smirk returns, "that wouldn't be so bad."

"You pair, go find a room!" One of cousin shouts out.

"Okay ~" I take Law's hand walk off.

"Where are you two going?" Hear Dad calling out.

"I heard get a room. That's what we're doing, bye-bye ~" I runoff pulling Law behind me.

I pull him to the edge of the tree line, "(Y/N)-ya what are we doing?"

"Mmm... I haven't decided yet." I look him over.

"(Y/N)-ya..."

"Yes, Captain ~"

"No, we're not." He looks at me sternly.

"But your Little Doll was so lonely. Don't you want to play with her? ~"

His signature smirk makes its way to his lips. "I'll play with my Perfect Little Doll..." Yes! "Later."

"No, fun Law. No fun."

"You said it was family day."

"Yes, I did. 'We' can have our own family day."

"You want another child?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yes, I do. What about you?"

He looks off to the side. I'm actually a little nervous to what he'll say.

"(Y/N)-ya... Yesterday I found out I had a son. I never thought was possible." He steps away a bit, sighs.

"I get it, I guess I can wait till you're used to being a Dad." I pretend to be upset.

"I never said we couldn't practice." Oh, that smirks back.

"Let's get practising then."

"Mum? Dad? Where are you?" There's Cora-san.

"We're here, Buddy." I back away from Law.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just talking Buddy, what's up?"

"There's a Dad and Kid three-legged race!" He looks to Law with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, you get to do it this year ~" Law glares at me. "I know how much you've been wanting to do it." Oh I'm in trouble ~