My Perfect Little Doll ~ 🍋

"What do you mean now?!" She asks.

I pinned her down to the bed for the second time, I love seeing her all worried and panicking.

"What's wrong my little doll? I thought you said you wanted me to play with you."

"I-I do?"

"That sounded more like a question than an answer." I grab both her wrists in one hand, trail my hand from neck to her breasts.

I felt her shiver under my touch. "Yes, I want you to play with me, Captain."

I removed her clothes, she was left in her bra and knickers.

She stared up at me, "just perfect." Her face turns dark red.

"Am I really perfect?" She turns her face and asks.

I turn her to face me. "Yes..."

Lean into her lips kiss her. Her lips are soft just as I imagine. Lick her bottom lip for entry, she willingly opens. Quick to claim new territory and search every crevice. She starts to fight, pushing me back. So my doll not completely submissive. I give her the fight she wants and of course, she loses.

"You're supposed to do as I say."

"Maybe you should have done something two weeks ago. When I was submissive."

"You will be when I'm done with you my doll."

I remove her bra start sucking on her breast and pinching her other nipple. "Ahhh Captain ~"

I twirl my tongue around her nipple, I give it a light nip. I swap breast giving it the same treatment. Once given them equal attention I stop and stare at her.

"You understand there is no turning back. What I do next you might feel pleasure or pain, mostly pain."

She managed to get her hands free. And pulled me down kisses me, "I'm your doll, do as you want with me."

I remove my clothes and her knickers. She's already said to do as I want and I will.

I ram myself into her, causing her to scream out. "Pain it is."

Thrust into her harder, each time she screams. But I can't tell if she's in pain or enjoying it.

"Ahhh Captain ~" Enjoying it.

I grip onto her hips, continue ramming into her. I watch her expression a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her screams turn into moans. How vulgar words sounded so sweet.

Put her left leg over my shoulder, so I could get a better angle. As I ram into her, she arches her back. "Fuck me, Captain, ~"

- (Y/N) -

Oh gawd this feels fucking amazing! I start to see stars. Never thought someone could fuck me senseless.

He lowers my leg down, he started kissing my neck. Made his way to my right ear. "How is my little doll's leg?"

"Perfectly fine, Captain."

"Good," he bites my lobe.

In a split second, I was straddling him. "Bounce."

I look at him stunned, his brows knit together. He grips my hips and slams me onto his cock.

"AHHH!" Okay, bounce! That hurt...

"Didn't I say you would feel pain?" There was his cocky smirk.

"Y-yes Capitan. But I -" He lifted me up back and slammed me down.

"AHHH! ~"

"It seems my little doll is a masochist."

"Y-yes ~" I started bouncing, I was lost in my own pleasure.

I felt Law's fingers digging into my hips. I open my eyes, see pleasure sketch into his face. His eyes closed, head back and biting his bottom lip. It turns me on more if that's even possible. Start to hear him groan, as he squeezes tighter.

I could feel I was going to cum any second now. Bounce a few more times. As I came up, I left just his nob in. I bop up and down on him. "D-don't tea-"

I cut him off, slamming myself down on him. Causing both of us to cum.

"C-Captain!"

"Doll..."

Law fell back onto the bed, as I rested my forehead against his. We stayed like that until we caught our breath. Once I caught mine sat back up, causing me to moan.

"Fuck..." Law ran his fingers through his hair.

I started moving my hips, pulling more groans out of him. "Stop it!"

"Pardon Captain? ~" Moved my hips a little faster and harder.

"Stop that!" He said a little louder. I'm not stopping this fun.

"I said stop it!!" He glares at me, I admittedly stop.

I look the other way, "s-sorry Captain..."

I hop off, hold back a moan. Sit at the end of the bed, allowing him to get up. Hear an audible sigh, "it's..."

I stop him, "I shouldn't have done it. It's just I like it when you were groaning. Makes me feel good, I know you're enjoying it."

I know I was, probably won't get to do it again. "I did enjoy it (Y/N)-ya..."

"That's good," I smile and look away.

I felt the bed shift. "But..."

I don't like buts! "But next time you will be submissive. I'll make sure of it." Turn to see him smirking.

"One day, but not today." He chuckled and got up to get dressed. He passed me my clothes to get dressed.

"(Y/N)-ya?" I hum my reply and lookup to him. He takes my chin in his thumb and index and kisses me. "My perfect little doll." He walks out of the room.

I can't stop smiling, "my Captain."

I lay back down, close my eyes. Finally, I'm perfect! I start to drift off to sleep.

- Law -

I walk into my office and lock the door. I sit down in the chair. Fuck! That felt... Incredible... I've had one-nighters. (Y/N)-ya... Gawd damn that woman... I rub my eyes. In a way, I'm glad she wasn't submissive. And that she gamed enough to push me.