Chapter 19

Veronica is making out with Lucas at the living room. Mr and mrs Holder are out of town because they are  attending a wedding while Felicia and Alice went out.

"Stop Lucas you are gonna make...ughh make my neck look ugly."  Veronica said as she tries to control her moan from coming out.

"The more you hold your moan the more I'm gonna make marks on your neck." Lucas whispered.

"Come here you." Veronica pushed Lucas down so that she could be top of him. "Right stop there, I told you I have tons of homework to do and you better start moving. What if your father is back?"

"Nah I just text mum 20 mins ago and she told me they are having lunch together with aunt Nancy. Come one Vonnie let's cuddle at least."

"Vonnie? Damn I miss my girls calling me that." Veronica say as she lay her face on Lucas's chest.

"Who?"

"Violet and Valerie. Everyone know us as the V's and ngl we are quite popular at school. Those two girls are literally my whole world and I miss us hanging out together, I think I should visit Florida back."

"No don't leave me here alone." Lucas cupped Veronica's cheek.

"Hey just 1 week and I will be back. You think I can be peace there leaving you here alone? Just let me see my girls and my father okay it's been ages since I see them."

"Alright I guess- who tf is that?" Lucas asked as he scrunches his face in confusion.

"What?"

"Someone's at the door no actually there's two of them."

Veronica looked at the tinted window and immediately puts on her brightest smile when she saw the face that she's been missing all this time. She runs quickly to the door.

"Omg hi Violet! Omg I miss you so much you have no fucking idea!" Veronica hugged Violet tightly.

"I miss you so much too." Violet say.

"Come in Vi oh and Jordan hey come in too."

Violet and Jordan walked into the Holder's house and took a sit.

"We actually came here 10 mins ago and were knocking several times but no one open then Jordan tried to look inside but he couldn't see anything."

"Oh cuz it's tinted and sorry bout that umm we were just busy." Veronica said blushing.

"Yea Vonnie looking at your neck, I know." Violet whispered to Veronica's ear.

"So what bring you here with Jordan?"

"We wanted to visit you umm no actually Violet is the one wanted to see you." Jordan said.

Veronica look at Violet suspiciously and by the look of her face, Veronica knows something is not right.

"Hey Lucas, why don't you make a move first? I will catch you later?"

"Yea sure baby, I have something to do as well. See you later bye love you." Lucas said as he place a kiss on Veronica's forehead and left the house.

"Jordan you stay here and Vi come with me." Veronica pulled Violet's arm and bring her upstairs.

Violet already started crying as she climbs the stairs.

"What's wrong Violet?" Veronica asked as soon as they enter her room.

Violet didn't say a single thing and continue crying.

"So you choose to cry than saying what's the problem is? Cmon Vi, I know you are not this weak. Just tell me what's going on? And where is Valerie?" Veronica voiced out loud.

"Valerie and I... are not talking anymore."

"Oh god, why is that?"

"She said that Jordan are giving me more attention than for her and also said I'm the reason why they'd broke up."

Veronica sighed and sit on her bed. She took some time to digest all this so Violet sat beside her and hold her hand.

"Why you are being quiet Vonnie? Say something. Vonnie?"

"What do you want me to say Violet? You want me to side you huh is that what you want? I'm not actually surprise that you did this Violet."

Violet widened her eyes and stand up quickly.

"What are you-"

"Yes Violet I'm not suprise that you did this. Val has been telling me about you being close with Jordan. She said that ever since I left, you don't want to hangout with her anymore and choose to be with Jordan more. But I didn't believe her because I know that my Violet will not do that. Unfortunately I was wrong because look! Val and Jordan just broke up from their 3 years of relationship! I couldn't believe that you did that to your own best friend."

Violet stormed out of Veronica's room and head downstairs.

"So is everything o-" and before Jordan could finish his sentence, Violet left the house.

"Jordan leave." Veronica said coldly.

"Okay so I assume that you two had an argument."

"You just ruined a friendship. But seriously what you care cuz even your secretive girlfriend don't care about her friendship."

"You got her all wrong Veronica. Violet is not my girlfriend and she will never do that to her best friends. Violet is a kind soul."

"Yea yea you can keep complimenting her but first leave this house and don't disturb Val and I anymore."

"The real mean one here is Valerie. She's always jealous of my friendship with Violet and she's also jealous of you caring more about Violet. When you left, Valerie didn't hangout with Violet anymore so when I'm here I felt bad for Violet that's why we hangout alot. I've been friends with Violet since I was little so she meant alot to me. I don't need a girlfriend who can't respect our friendship and always have trust issues on me. Valerie trust issue is the reason why my love slowly fade and she's the one and only reason why we break up. It's not Violet fault at all. So please Veronica I really hope you will not ignore Violet too cuz she really needs you. She came all the way here to see you and share her feelings with you. She told me that you will never believe all the accusations that Valerie gave her but now that you do, Violet must felt devastated. Anyway I'm leaving now and I hope you will make a good decision." Jordan said and left the house too.

Veronica started crying. Never will she ever thought that she will talk to Violet like that. She always knew Violet's character and without any doubt, Violet is a gem. But this time Valerie story was too convincing so Veronica had no any choice but to believe Valerie. Jordan told her that Valerie was jealous of her caring Violet more but she have to because Violet is always the quiet, insecure friend while Veronica and Valerie is the high confidence friend. She wanted Violet to not feel left out for having a very different character.

Now Veronica know what to do and that is to go Florida and meet Valerie, to have a face to face talk. But first apologizing to Violet is more important now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Long ass chapter 💀 thank you for reading and probably another 5-7 chapters and this story is done! Thank you for reading btw and go read my other book called "The Wrong Job". It's a horror romance book ❤️