Chapter 8

Violet is walking at the hallway to head for lunch. Ever since Veronica left, Valerie seems avoiding her all the time. Violet always knew that she's the least fav in the trio so she just didn't care about this and just focus on her studies.

As she was walking, Sabrina the obsessed with herself girl stopped infront of Violet and twirl her hair seductively.

"What do you want Sab? Move." Violet said.

"Baby, wait a min. Why are you all alone? Want a companion cuz I would love to-"

"No thanks!" Violet smile sarcastically.

"You actually looked really pretty Violet, you just need to curl up your hair and wear some lipstick, POOF! You will extra good! You don't have to remove your glasses cuz that's what makes you Violet Pego." Sabrina said looking up to down.

"I'm just gonna go-" before Violet could finish her sentence, she was pulled in a dark locker room by Sabrina.

"When I'm talking, you wait and listen!" Sabrina whispered as she gritted her teeth angrily.

"What do you want from me?!" Violet said as tears started pouring slowly down her cheeks.

"You do know that I'm into girls right? So since you fancy girls too then why don't we umm have fun?" Sabrina smirked as she bit her lips. Her hand started to travel slowly under Violet's sweater making Violet to shiver abit.

"Ss...Stop pls stop, I'm not what you are thinking. I'm not into girls pls stop." Violet said.

Sabrina quickly stop her action and rolled her eyes. She then pushed Violet outside until she fell down and Sabrina just walked away.

Violet rushed to the toilet and look at her crying face. Tons of guys had try to approached Violet but she couldn't be interested no matter how much she tried. She definitely has a reason why she didn't flirt or be in a relationship before but she couldn't tell anyone not even her two best friends because this will only cause alot of trouble in her life and for everyone. In situation like this she wished that Valerie is here for her but she seems very busy with her own life.

If only Veronica didn't left, things might be so much better because Veronica will never let Violet go through all this by herself.

||

Felicia and Veronica are watching tv at the living room. They both are watching Bates Motel, it was Felicia's idea btw.

"Woah if only I was that hot, all the girls will be pulling me in a car like that. Damn, I wished I was Norman!" Veronica said, chuckling.

"Freddie Highmore is one good looking mf tbh. You like girls Veronica? Because you said that you wished you were Norman in that scene." Felicia said as she munched the nachos slowly.

"Nah I'm into boys. But ngl I did kissed few girls back when I'm in Florida. It was just for fun anyway, I mean who didn't kiss their girl besties before?"

"Not me. So do you have a boyfriend in Florida?" Felicia asked, eyes still looking at tv.

"I couldn't call it a boyfriend but we are close tho. My father didn't approved it so I had to keep it a secret." Veronica said.

"Oh really? How long did you take to hid and what reasons do you give to him when you want to meet that boy?" Felicia asked, starting to looked at Veronica due to curiosity.

"Well, usually we met after school so I always tell my father that I had cheer leader practice and it took me a solid 7 months to hid but one day he eventually find out."

"How-" Before Felicia could continue her sentence, Lucas came in.

"Felicia, I won't be back home tonight. I called but you didn't answer so I had to come home and informed." Lucas said.

"Sorry, my phone was on silent."

"Next time check your fuckin phone whether it's in silent or not. You're just making people's life hard." Lucas scoffed.

"Chill why are you so mad? It's not that I did it on purpose and look who's talking? You're the one who's making people life hard so mirror yourself first." Felicia said as she crossed her arms.

"It's just waste of time talking to you. I would never inform to you again next time. You sure don't give a fuck where am I don't you? I'm so lucky to have you as my sis." Lucas said before eyeing Veronica and left.

"I'm sorry Veronica but I'm not in a mood anymore to watch tv. I just wanna be in my room right now." Felicia said and walked to her room.

Veronica just sighed and head outside to get some air. She saw Lucas is not that far away so she ran fast in order to walk together with him.

"Hey Lucas where are you going?" Veronica asked cheerfully.

"None of your business nossy."

Veronica bit her lip and see Lucas's hand. She slowly hold his hand and looked at his face for reaction. It seems that Lucas don't mind and he just continue walking. It makes Veronica smiled.

"You can always open up to me if you have anything to say Lucas. It will make you feel better. Don't think that you are alone because I will always be there for you. Trust me, I know the feeling of being alone." Veronica said genuinely.

Lucas still didn't say anything. Veronica's hand inside his made him felt warmer in this cold weather while her words made Lucas soft. He's scared, he's scared that something might happen so he quickly let go of Veronica's hand and jog a little further from her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*I think he falling- uh huh not that fast hehe. Anyway thankyou so much for reading, I appreciate every one of  you❤. Do vote to keep me motivated 💀. I do be skipping assignments to just update this book but nvm I will do it tmr tbh 😤 Merci!