Lunch

It was 3rd period, just before Rebecca had her lunch. She had forgotten to bring a packed lunch into school so she had to queue up if she wanted food. But what should she eat?

The deafening sound of the lunch bell took her back to reality and came out of her trance. It was time to queue up into the what-seemed everlasting line.

As she was waiting, she lightly dozed off and started daydreaming once again. All she could think about was good and how hungry she was.

The line advanced and she followed, but as she came face to face with the food, her enthusiastic expression died. What stood in front of her was putrid! The dinner lady handed her a bowl of mashed beans mixed in with milk. Ewwww.

" What is this, is this even edible!? "

" This, my dear is the dish of the day. A beautifully delicate bowl of the most expensive mashed beans and the rarest milk we have to offer! "

She sounded a bit offended by the question, and she didn't know why. There was no way she would eat that ' beautifully delicate bowl of the most expensive mashed beans and the rarest milk they have to offer '. ' Such a lie, ' she thought.

Therefore, all she took was a bottle of water. She drank and drank until she could no more.

" Oh no... "

But she soon realised that had been a bad idea. She felt a desperate need take over her body. A need to go!