What Happened To Me!!

She strolled out of the cubicle, proud of her new discovery. As she came out, she received many weird glance from the people in the queue. She wondered why and as she walked down the line of cubicles she caught sight of her face in the mirror.

Her face had inflated and she looked horrible. She looked like those balloons from the movie ' UP '. She was traumatised and realised that this may have happened because of her face mask invention.

She looked at her face. The only positive in all of this, was that her eyebrows had survived. She was not going to be able to live if her eyebrows had inflated when it took her 3 hours to pluck them.

Her head continued inflating and inflating until it became to heavy for her shoulders to carry. She screamed as she stumbled from side to side along the corridor. Her head bounced in between the walls as she made her way down the seemingly endless corridor.

She finally arrived at the school gates and came to face to face with the FBI, who gaped in shock. She swung her head around as all the agents fell to the floor unconscious!

She had grown scared of herself as she sprinted towards the open streets, where it was safe.

She ran and ran and after some time running, she felt something sting her in the arm. She looked around and the last thing Rebecca saw were the faces of 30 FBI agents standing next to a few dozens of doctors and scientists.

She blacked out.