Missed Shot

She practically sprinted to the bathroom which was at the other end of school. ' Why the fuck didn't they just put a bathroom next to the canteen. That's where people drink water the most. So dumb! '

" God, no, please, " she mumbled. She came into the bathroom, only to see A LINE...

She couldn't wait. She just couldn't. So she did the one thing she could now do, she cut the line!

As soon as she saw someone exit the nearest cubicle she ran in. She had barely sat down on the toilet seat when she let it go.

Unfortunately, she was not yet sat down which therefore meant that the poor Rebecca had missed the toilet and had gone on the floor.

Her friend, Amy, was in the cubicle next to her and as she saw a mysterious liquid leaking on the floor passing into her cubicle she called out, "Rebecca!? Are you okay in there?!"

Rebecca was seriously starting to stress as the liquid spread and leaked into every cubicle in proximity. Did she seriously just miss..?

She looked down in shame and at that same moment, realised she had some of that same liquid on her feet and toes. She stared at it, observed it. She loved face masks and knew how to make some and the different textures and chemicals involved.

She stared and observed again and to her great surprise, the liquid currently leaking on the floor was the same texture and could have possibly been used as a face mask..!