Hayloft

I thought this would be a pretty kewl idea so enjoy.

This one is short so yuh :P

----

Five was at griddys fighting off some hitmen.

Y/n was walking to griddys to grab a coffee and head back to the academy.

Y/n comes around the corner and hears commotion from where she was heading.

Y/n began to jog to griddys.

When she gets to the door she can see the familiar blue flashing and she rolls her eyes.

She opens the door and immediately starts using her power. Her eyes turn red.

"Five, what the hell is going on?!" She yells and gets no response as she pushes a man against wall with her mind and he begins to drag up the wall.

The force against him and the wall cause him to die instantly. He drops to the ground and Y/n does the same to another and then another until all of them were dead.

Y/n hears a grunt and then looks around. She sees a man who is still moving.

She walks over to him and snaps his neck with her powers as he reaches for his gun.

She turns around to Five and her eyes go back to normal.

Five was slightly intimidated by Y/n.

"Can you answer my question now?"
Y/n snaps.

"Just some old buisness." Five brushes it off.

Y/n rolls her eyes and goes behind the counter to make herself a coffee.

She makes the coffee and then leaves the cafe also leaving Five behind.

Because frankly she didn't care. But she also enjoyed killing people for once.