¹⁴. ᵉⁿᵈ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ.

༉˚*ೃ ¹⁴. 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄!

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐋 𝐎𝐅 Peace stood there, a beacon of hope amongst a bunch of beat-up kids and the villains who'd come to kill him, at the very top of the entrance steps among a cloud of rising dust, and Tsubame couldn't even begin to process what to think other than relief.

          Thank God. Her cheek was cold and wet against the earth. I'm going home. The entire scene had frozen. Just for that second—all the panic, and desperation, and blood just cast into pause.

          "Kero..." croaked Tsuyu.

          "All... Might..." That was Midoriya, caught up in Tsuyu's tongue and raised away from the Nomu, but the four students nowhere near out of danger yet. There was an edge to Midoriya's tone. "He's not smiling..."

          Tsubame's fingers dug into the stone beneath her as the villain with the hands stood up, staring directly at Japan's Number One, mouth dry. Her chest was feeling phenomenally tight—or heavy?—she noticed as she pawed at the ground. Felt like a great weight was pressing at her side. Was the air thinning? "I've been waiting, hero," the villain drawled behind the palm covering his face. Sounded like he was grinning. "You trash of society."

          Need to get out of here, was Tsubame's one coherent thought, before All Might vanished.

          No. He hadn't vanished. One of the remaining goons in the plaza was punched across the face, downed in an instant, and the next were all facing the same fate, struck down without even a moment to react. It was All Might, moving incredibly fast—faster than even her sharp eyes could see. He'd been 400 meters and a two-story staircase away the last time he'd been in her vision. And then All Might was at Aizawa Shota, picking him up. The limp, tall homeroom teacher looked small in All Might's arms, and he was bleeding everywhere. The rest of the scene was frozen.

          He turned towards his students at the river's edge, eye flashing. Then a heavy weight slammed into her. She was off the ground.

          Before she'd consciously realised what was happening, before she'd even registered the pain, Tsubame was in All Might's grip a good hundred meters away from where they'd been moments before. He'd been just a blur, and he held them so easily. All of them. Midoriya, Tsuyu and Mineta all in one arm—Tsubame, Todoroki and Aizawa-sensei in the other. In less than a blink.