įµ’ā¹. Ė”įµ‰įµ—'Ė¢ įµįµ’, į¶œĖ”įµƒĖ¢Ė¢ Ź³įµ‰įµ–!

༉˚*ೃ ᵒ⁹. 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐎, 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐏!

𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 early. Willingly. It wasn't the first day she'd done so, because she'd dragged herself out of bed those first two times. But for the first time in, like, forever, Tsubame woke up because she was just excited. Somehow, even dreams seemed to pale. Last night, she'd stayed up extremely late studying with her friends. Her friends. And today Ashido had promised that the five of them would work together on the last mathematical problems that had been plaguing them, in the library.

          So, sure, she was tired—but the fact that she chose to climb out of the warmth of her bed with time to spare and pulled herself into her clothes without internal complaint about the early hour proved that something had changed. She grinned as she packed her bag, freshly-washed face shining as her hands leafed through her in-depth and noted animal encyclopaedia before she shoved it into the backpack. Tsubame also threw in a manga that Ashido had mentioned she wanted to read during their phone call that night.

          Everything she did was with a small skip in her step. Packing up her English and Maths notes—most of which were illegible—had never been so exciting. She had friends. Friends who seemed to like her, actually matched her energy rather than being put off by it. And after her first real dose of hero lessons the day before, Tsubame was eager for more. She wore her pigtails extra high and voluminous today in order to show just how happy she was. Pulled on high fluffy grey socks with a hop. Ate breakfast with extra enjoyment and when Miki commented on how hard she was smiling, simply replied with, "Friends!" Nothing could drag her down.

          It was interesting how most days started out that way. You had no idea what they were going to bring.

          Happily, she waved goodbye to Tomomi and Miki, kissed her father on the cheek, and said, "I'll catch you later!" as she left the house, skipping down the street jovially with her backpack thrown over her shoulder. It was a delightful temperature—it seemed the sky was reflecting her contentment—, sun shining down to glow over her skin, lighting up her butterscotch eyes with shades of gold and orange. She grinned at the blue expanse above her. Her brown shoes padded along the cobble. She just... loved everything today.

          Tsubame took her now-usual route to school, and this time got mango oolong boba, which she drank on her walk up the subway U.A. entrance steps. It was extra delicious. Man, Tsubame thought, groaning internally as she fished the straw around for the pearls, this is going to destroy my bank account. Tsubame still had her lips around the straw as she emerged out of the subway into the light, happily draining the unhealthy drink, and immediately had a microphone pushed into her face.