Sayori

"You noticed too?" she said.

"Yes I do, that's what I want to talk about. I mean something was clearly off about her. Like, looking at her personality recently, her attitude and peppieness seemed fake, like a facade."

"Me too," Yuri said. "but I don't think she's hiding a malicious personality, but something else."

"Well it's something that clearly wasn't her. I mean she seems less inclined to join our activities that much anymore. It's like her enthusiam lowered and lowered with each activity, and when nobody was  around she would just  sit at a desk and stare absent mindedly. I even saw some tears  trickle down her face. And  today she left class halfway and never returned."

Yuri finished eating.

"Well I've read enough psychological novels to belive that Sayori has depression."

The thought pained me, enough to make me loose my appetie.

Sayori? Depressed? Those two words should never be in the same sentance together. Sayori was the happiest girl I'd ever seen in my whole life, her attitude brings such positive energy to every meeting. It was hard to feel down whenever you were around her. And now she has depression?

I pushed my plate away.

"I think we should to talk to her, come Monday."

We stood up and grabbed our trays and walked to the tray stands.

"Yeah, I'll tell the others. Maybe we can organize a suprise for her on that day," Yuri said, placing her tray alongside the others. I did the same. We headed to the exit of the mall.

"Well, see you on Monday!" I said.

We both shared a kiss and left.