The Girl of my Dreams.

The day resumed as normal, the classes weren't that hard( I pretty much knew all of the stuff the teacher was talking before I came to the class), I guess people considered me a nerd or geek. The people had been giving me odd looks as I walked down the hallway which was awkward as ever. 

It was now break time. I've spent it walking around the school yard, admiring the beautiful scenery and cherry blossom trees. I found a bench and sat down to think of what the rest of the school year was like. I turned my head and that's when I saw her...

She was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen in my long sorry life. Her hair was long and purple, blowing in the wind. And her face looked perfect in almost  every way. She had a shy look on her face appeared to be lonely, not with other girls...or boys. The one thing that caught me was the book she had tucked behind her arms out-front. She read books. It came to me the thought that she probably already had a boyfriend.

My jaw was dropped and I was at the point of drooling, that is until she came closer and I forced my look away.

Something was going on in my mind, it was saying that she was perfect for me, that she was the "one". I, of course, brushed those thoughts aside. Back in middle school all the girls would stay away from me, as if I was some kind of plague, but a girl like her would never touch me even with a 100 foot stick. I forced my look away and stared down.