Epilouge

15 years later

Things certainly have changed. I've managed to finish my novel with Yuri's help and expertise. It soon became one of the top bestsellers of all time and mass critical praise, succsesful enough for me to make a huge contract with Japan's publishing service. It was then I decided to be a fulltime writer and graduated college with a degree of literacy along with Yuri, who also decided to become an author herself. 

Tokumei stared out being a twitch streamer, before he became an Indie game developer with his company: Team Tokumei. His first game was a psychological horror game inspired by japanese dating simulators which soon became a viral hit. 

Sayori graduated teachers college and became a kindergarten teacher. Last year, Tokumei proposed to Sayori and the two soon became engaged. 

Monika graduated with a degree in programming and coding and now works for the Public Security Intelligence Agency of Japan in a top paying job.

Natsuki became an entrepenuer and started her own bakery, which soon became a popular chain.

Now during the writing of my third novel, I got a million dollar contract on a movie deal that soon was to be based off my first published novel and would star Hugh Jackman as the main actor. The producers and directors had given me a set invite to the filming location: Hawaii. I brought Yuri along and with the million dollars we made, we brought a penthouse in a five star hotel over looking the Ocean. We've spent the past few days walking alongside the beaches, swimming, and when the night came we would sometimes take a towel out to coast, and cuddle. Today, we've invited everyone to come over and visit.

I stood on the balcony wearing a white flannel shirt and shorts, holding  a glass of champagne in my hand. I stared at the rising sun, casting it's amber glow admist the purple morning sky. I took a sip and then turned to face inside. Our bed was close to the balcony, on it was a still sleepy Yuri. She wore a  fitting silk night gown, that complimented her voluptuous body features. I hear her moan. Her eyes flutter open and she looks at me.

A smile streches across her face, along with mine. As she gets out of the bed, I set the champagne glass on the railing of the balcony. She approaches me and plants a kiss so deep, it nearly startled me. She then wrapped around my neck and slipped her tounge in. I chuckled and reciprocated with my own tounge and placed my arms around her hips. As we pulled back from our kiss, she gently takes me inside with her arms still around my neck. It was almost as if we were slow dancing. As we got closer to the bed she grins pushes me onto it. Before I could react she jumps onto me, and what ensured for the next few mintues was a makeout session deep kissing, nuzzling, and groping.

"Stop it," I laughed as she continued nuzzling neck in  sensation that almos felt like tickling. "They're coming today," I said. "In a few hours."

Yuri Froze.

"Oh right, right."

We quickly got prepared and dressed before we drove to the airport on my Porsche. They all were all outside the airport. We gout and greeted everyone. Natsuki now had grown substantially and let her hair grew, in her hands was a large box reading: Nat's Snacks. It was her company. Monika stood beside her looking very much like a secret agent, in black sunglasses and black buisness attire. Then there was Tokumei and Sayori. He wore typical vacation clothes such as a polo shirt and shorts while Sayori wore a sundress and was...

"Pregnant?" Yuri said.

Sayori smiled and nodded, rubbing her belly and looking down at their soon to be child. Tokumei wrapped his arms around Sayori's shoulder.