||2||

• • •

It was so loud!

That is what I thought thousand of times as my body felt numb.
I couldn't move one bit as I heard loud screams and footsteps that echoed through the hallways of my home.

It was late probably 4am in the morning, the sky was not completely dark anymore and if you were quiet enough you could hear the first birds singing outside .

My instincts were almost screaming at me not to look for the source of the noises . But who can blame me i was a kid.
My legs felt heavy as I started to slip out of my warm bed and as my feet met the cold floor a feeling of uneasiness made it's way into my stomach.

it was like a winter morning when the floors were cold and you could see your breath if you looked cose enough.
I opened my door and I could hear voices coming from the end of the hallway.

„I will not let you touch her !"the voice of my mom said you could hear her blood boiling as she spoke.It was scary hearing her speak like that , the disgust in her voice send shivers down my spine.

„who do you think you are that you are , you would be foolish to belive that you are capable of stopping us !"a deep voice said .

"Get the girl now !"you could hear the man again as a light shone through the hallway, you knew it was your dad's quirk as the warm light and collours of flames danced on the walls by the living room.

"You will not !"I heard my dad scream.

"Shut it already!"the man said as i could hear my dad scream in pain .

I made my way further to the living room as I thought about a way I could help, I was trained i could help them...  right ?.

Well that was what I thought!

_____________

I could feel a sting at my arm that made my cautiousness come back again little by little .
My eyelids were heavy as well as all my limbs but I was in no pain it was like a numb buzzing feeling.

I could hear the sound of a pen writing down things on a paper some footsteps before a door went shut .
I was guessing that I were in a hospital since the smell of disinfectants were stinging my nose i always hated the hospital i often had to visit my parents when they had injuries from missions they were on.

I attempted to open my eyes but the bright light from the lamp above me made it hard slowly my eyes got used to the light around me .All I could think about when I looked around the room was cold, the Walls were white the ground as well the sheets were white and the weather outside was grey and rainy but somehow it brought me comfort i liked the rain and the cool effekt it had on my skin as due to my quirk my body had very drastic changes Temperatur if I use it my body got very hot and if it's not in use I was always cold.

The raindrops against the windows were a calming sound taking away a bit of the uneasiness I felt it was a strange sensation .

As I took a closer look around me I could see restrains that were attached at my limbs they were uncomfortable and did not help my injuries from the previous restrains, but again no pain more like a soreness .
I could feel the sensation on my wounds even when all my injuries were somewhat taken care of I had an iv on my right arm .