||6||

The days passed away rather slowly I was not allowed to watch tv or anything of that sort I was treated like a bomb, I understood their behavior I really did but it was tiring .
The last days it felt like I was on the edge of something something that would soon overflow but I did not know what would happen.

The doctor said that I will have a hard time recovering from the injuries I will have many scars and some of them will heal even after I leave the hospital

It was likely that I will have a hard time with eating and doing sports since my body was weak, it seems like it used every ounce of strength to recover the injuries.

Aizawa told me he had a place where I could recover. I had to be cautious of every move I made even though Aizawa was in charge of me the police did not trust me.
The hospital gave me medication that would suppress my quirk to a limited amount since even a bit more would trigger bad reactions. I had to go through many tests to find this medication.

My body was weak from all the testing the next reaction worse than the one before and I still had to be fed artificially.
since we got my quirk under control I was able to leave the hospital after a few months of recovery not the two weeks they said .
My body got some of his strength back but it was still severely weak it was not a pretty sight to look at.

I was thinking about that boy who saved me I did not know what he did there or if he was safe, I did ask Aizawa about him but he said that is is not allowed to tell me anything and that I will see for myself after some time. It felt like sometimes he spoke in riddles.

After the doctor checked up on me the last time Aizawa had to sign the papers for my discharge and we got many things from the hospital to take with us like the food they gave me medications and a wheelchair because the medication made me weak sometimes.

But not only that I've come to notice that this feeling of numbness started to disappear with my injuries the doctors said it was my quirk's way of protecting me.
But it was a helpless feeling most of the time it felt like this quirk was not mine it was so unfamiliar to me.

____________

It has been one year since I left the hospital.
I am living with Aizawa and even though I was discharged from the hospital we had to come there every month for check-in in the last few months I was learning to eat again. It is still difficult for me to eat since I get nauseous whenever I eat.
but it's getting better.

Aizawa said that I would be allowed to train again when I am recovered.
I am being homeschooled since I am not well yet. They did not think it is safe for me to go to school until I have control over my quirk again.

I am asking Aizawa about the boy that saved me that day I do not remember the situation quite well but the feeling when his skin touched mine is still burned into my memory.
It was a warmth I never felt it embracing my heart. His eyes were like mine but yet so different his eyes were filled with something I was yet to describe they were filled with a purpose of some kind and my heart ached to know what it was that his heart desires that desperately.

I hope we met again soon...

It has been a few years since all that happened my body recovered from most of the injuries even though sometimes I struggle with the aftermath.

But The scars stay with me forever Aizawa once told me that they were a part of me they show that I was stronger than the thing that once hurt me.

He trained with me the last few years even if we had to start with the bare minimum since it was hard to balance my quirk with medication.
We first focused on strength since my body was weak I was skin and bones when he first brought me home and even little things like walking were a hard task for me.

We were able to lower the medication more and more nowadays I only need to take it in a small dose or if I feel unsafe or I think that something may trigger a reaction that I can not regulate.

Today is the day I will have a new start I will go on my first day of school at UA. Even if it feels like cheating since I did not have to take the entrance exam, Aizawa was the one that spoke to the principal about my situation since it is still dangerous if I lose control. Aizawa is the one that is in charge of me, we were close it was no wonder due to the circumstances we met and I could not be more grateful for what he had done for me.

Without him, I would be nowhere right now...

It was weird going to school like a normal teenager I would have never dreamed about being able to live a normal life before but right now I dared to hope I wanted to be the hero I needed and there was nothing that would be able to stop me I will destroy every obstacle that comes my way I will not allow myself to be weak ever again.

I will be the number one and just like the boy and Aizawa that saved me I will be like the sun warm, strong, and never changing helping those that are forgotten.