||3||

TW ⚠️

there ist no hope left my darling"

"right now you are a threat to society, you need to watch what you are doing and the breakdown that just happened hasn't made it any better, to be honest your best solution is to talk to the police as soon as possible so they don't get the wrong idea" he sounded stern but I knew what he meant even if I didn't understand why he would help me

"I know what you're trying to tell me but I can't quite understand what it all means, I did absolutely nothing, I'm not responsible for anything, I don't know if you've forgotten but as far as I remember I was held hostage by these villains, it's not like I collaborated with them" I said because finding my voice again ,it seemed kind of unfair.

Then it hit me, I remembered the boy who had rescued me, those red eyes burned deep into my memory, he seemed familiar, like I knew him, but since my kidnapping I've lost a lot of memories because of the experiments and the things I've experienced they've must have damaged many parts of my brain.

"That's right child, I can't do anything for you right now unless you cooperate with me, I was a friend of your parents so I will help you in this situation," he didn't show any emotion on his face but his voice sounded a little bit like he was thinking the same way.

"When can i go home?" i said as i remembered what had happened before i was kidnapped. i paused for a second as i looked away. i really didn't have time to think about what had happened, mostly due to the fact that i had forgotten most of what had happened. i think it's a protective mechanism of my mind, the memories i had of the events were somehow suppressed.

"i can tell the police what i know, but i can't remember most of what happened," i said as i looked at the man, his look showed a little compassion, he seemed to be thinking of something.

I heard a knock on the door as a nurse entered the room.

"I really don't want to disturb you, but I need to change your IV, the doctor ordered that you a sleeping medication " she said a little anxiously as she looked at me, she had a smaller bottle of liquid in her hand that she was connecting to the needle that was stuck in my arm. As I looked down at myself I couldn't help but see how thin I had become, I must have looked like a ghost, I remember how confused I was when my hair started to fall out, my bones were always sore and I bruised much faster than before.

I often complained of stomach aches and the few times I got something to eat, I always threw up.

"I need you to come with me eraser head ,please, the police want to talk to you one more time," the nurse's words became quieter each time, as my body didn't even try to fight the sleep the medication was forcing me to have.

||||||||||||||||||||||||

When I opened my eyes, the sun was shining through the trees on my face and a laugh was in the air as someone tapped me on the shoulder

"Gotcha"

I saw them again the red eyes I somehow knew they were the same as the boy who had saved me that day they had the same warmth but now they showed their feelings even more openly

"no fair katsuki you didn't count right" I said to the boy who just smiled at me, the sun shining on his blond hair.

His smile widened even more as he stuck his tongue out and ran off, I ran after him and jumped on his back and hugged him tightly.

"Let go of me, you're going to fall if you hold on like that," he sounded worried and took my legs in his hands.

"You're just scared of your mom because she'd yell at you if I hurt myself," I laugh out loud as he carries me through the woods and back to a big house.

|||||||||||||||||||||

the sunny memory faded and back came the cold of the hospital room i was in because it was already winter the sky outside was gray so the room was pretty dark on the table next to it was a plate of food there was some vegetables mashed potatoes and something that was supposed to be meat.

i took a fork and took some of the mashed potatoes but just as i tried to swallow i spit it all out

.      .     .

there was no musikplaying anymore they even gave me blanket which I wrapped around me. I heard footsteps ending at my door it opened slowly and the smell of food filled the room.

"eat"The voice was cold and just as they came in they took off my shackles and left the room, at the door they opened a small crack that let in some light. i didn't hesitate and stuffed all the food that was on the plate in my mouth like a pig, that i didn't even notice the bad taste it had. I didn't question why they took my shackles off because I was so hungry but they only took of my shackles if they wantet to do test because they were the only thing that could supress my quirk.

just as I finished I felt uncomfortable, my head felt foggy and my fingertips began to tickle and soon burn, I stood up as my eyes began to water from the pain that soon began to take over my body.

Off to the side I could see that the observation room window was coming up and the room was filled with light

I panicked as my body throbbed with pain all I could do was stop the pain with my Quirk, I always tried not to use my Quirk as it was often even more painful as the flames flared up I spoke the word or rather mumbled the words

"make it stop" I wrapped myself in the flames the pain stopped the strength left me and as soon as they went out the pain came back and I threw up

Waves of pain flood my system as my flames lit up the whole place i screamed and the walls started to crumble, everything filled with dust i screamed again as my dry throat hurt and the only thing i wanted was for everything to go away from me as i let my quirk get the best of me my body was lifted into the air the air around me held all the debris that was around me and i was lifted out of the room with tornado of air that protected my body.

I cried, I was scared it hurt all over my body i cloud feel it in my head and in every limb of my body.

"17 stop now!" the voice startled me as i let my gourd derail and my concentration broke for a second.

"help me please!" my voice was broken you could hear a little hope left in my voice as the last bit of strength  my body held kept me on my feet.

I noticed one last tear desperately running down my cheek before a shock ran through my body and all I saw were guards running towards me with tasers in their hands as  crashed to the ground due to the volts that ran through my weak body. The last seconds of my consciousness showed me the destruction of the room I had been in before the fabric of the blanket I had been given earlier was laying under the rubble of the destroyed walls and ceiling it held a bright yellow collour.

                                                                             ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||