||4||

i woke up as memories wrenched me from sleep my breathing was labored and my chest felt tight a tear ran down my cheek but i felt no sadness i was different which normally was not a good thing but in my situation was probably for the best it was a protection.

I remembered the last time the injection made my quirk stop it felt exactly the same as I remembered it wasn't me controlling it at all.even if some would say that this quirk was a blessing up until this point it was only a curse for me.

                  ...

"you bitch are good for nothing you get to eat something and just puke it all out you do nothing you are a dirty pig!" he sounded condescending as he looked down at me

everything was rather foggy around me the voices were muffled and quiet i could hear my crying which slipped out even if i tried to hide it. i huddled in a corner and everything in my body was shaking which made the metal on lmy hands rattle .my body was jerking together still affected by the volts electricity that ran through it before.

"turn off your feelings that is what caused all this !" he looked serious but i remember thinking that i couldn't do that i didn't know the limits of my quirk.

"i cant please im begging you , why cant you help me!" my voice shook as my body suffered another shock i could already feel myself losing feeling in my fingertips

"it's not a offer i give to you do it or the boss will come and you know what that means!" he left the room and if i hadn't been so scared i probably would have given in to the urge to pass out.

the handcuffs came off my arm and immediately my flames started to rise. i cried bitterly as i tried to get something out.i could feel it feeding of my bodys energy and the little warm it gave back to my body.

"make my feeling stop i dont want to feel anything anymore!" it was quiet but enough to trigger my quirk that spread from my hands over my body it hurt more than anything else but i was unable to scream even if i wanted it hurt to so bad i just slumped to the cold floor

i broke out of this kind of trance again that the memories triggered in me it was to be honest exhausting to go through this every time but it made sense that this neutral state was due to my quirk it was probably the best for me i didn't want to change anything when i remembered the pain that the injection triggered or the destruction that my quirk would probably trigger if i turned it off.

it was clear to me that my quirk sucks a lot of energy and as weak as i am physically it would be pure suicide to use it or try something with it but the question is how many possibilities my quirk has and how far i can go with it still remains, when I was tested on I got injections that mad my quirk stringer so how strong was I without them?.

I had many questions in my head but the most important was to know what would happen after the hospital I could not go to school normally or even start as a hero or a sidekick it would be dangerous and my quirk would not make everything easier not to mention the rection people would have finding out that my parents had a child the media would be all over me .

there was a knock on the door and it pulled me out of my thoughts in came aizawa again he looked in a bad mood and if you paid attention you could see that his eyebags were a little darker than the last time he was here.

he just said "you really don't look good kid?" you could tell he was avoiding something.

"I'm starting to remember things," I briefly said, and he looked surprised. He hesitated with his answer.

"I would have thought it would be harder to get that out of you!" he didn't look quite so angry now and his look had something familiar about it I can't remember him but something about him triggered nostalgia in me.

"They say you'll be in the hospital for another two weeks, your test results are still too unstable and you have several open wounds on your body as well as a concussion and fractures on your legs that are still not fully healed, the police will talk to you as soon as you're allowed out of the hospital and do the questioning please just dont leave the room or try to stand up!" his tone changed slightly as if he was angry and his body language showed his annoyance.

"are you angry!"I asked him dryly and he looked up at me and just laughed dryly.

"You're pretty observant!" was the only thing he said.

"while you're here, i'll check on you, you're not allowed visitors. are there things you need?"

I thought about it for a moment.

"I would like to take a shower and something warmer to wear would be nice... but I don't have any money yet!" I looked at him and thought of a way to give him the money back.

"You don't need to, your parents have left you something before...!" he faltered when he mentioned my parents.

"It's okay to say it!" my voice sounded softer, I think if I didn't have my quirk, I wouldn't have been able to get through all of this, nor would my body.

He thought for a moment before he swallowed "before they were killed".

"You knew about me, didn't you?" I looked him in the eye.

"yes i was a good friend of your parents i have known you since you were little! he still looked me in the eyes

"why didn't you look for me?" i didn't break the eye contact as i could see his pupils shrinking

...