Move Out

After Tanjiro had calmed down M/n went to help him with his basket, skillfully weaving the bamboo with nothing but the birds and the breeze serving as background noise. The quiet was disturbed by the crash of wood and the two teens turned back to see the commotion. A girl with black to orange hair clad in a pink hemp leaf pattern kimono and bamboo muzzle had tipped over M/ns basket.

"Mika/ Nezuko!" both boys shouted, scrambling over to the cave. The girl cradled something in her arms and hopped back into her self-dug hole.  M/n tipped up his basket to see Mika gone. 'Wait- what was that bundle in her arms...?'

"Nii-chan!" the slightly panicked cry of Mika came from the hole the girl had hopped into. "Tanjiro-chan, I'm pretty sure your little sister just kidnapped my little brother." M/n deadpanned and turned to the boy, who was comedically apologizing. 

Soon a tiny blonde blur dashed from the hole and at M/n. Clutching onto him like his life depended on it. "Calm down. I'm sure she meant well." M/n shushed him, stroking his hair in a calming manner while chuckling. Nezuko's head popped up from the hole and she nodded, sparkles dancing around her as she made a cute 'HmHmph!' noise, which M/n interpreted as 'Yep!'

"Bud, you're stabbing me." M/n fake gasped, gently tapping his little bother on the back. The tiny boy blushed and backed up a bit. "S-sorry, Nii-chan!" he squeaked. 

M/n sighed out a chuckle. "It's okay Mika-chan. I'm not actually hurt. Just uncomfortable." and rubbed the back of his neck before grinning and picking up his little brother and setting him on his hip. "Tanjiro-chan meet my little brother, Mikæla L/n."

Mika looked Tanjiro in the eye for a moment before his face erupted into a bright blush and he buried his face into M/n's shoulder, the tips of his cat ears bright red. M/n giggled at Tanjiro's dumbfounded face. 

"Sorry, he's a bit shy around new people." he grinned apologetically and Tanjiro laughed, waving his hand in a cutely dismissive manner. "It's alright, M/n-kun!"

Like someone had flipped a switch, Mika fell asleep again and so M/n handed him back to Nezuko, and she held him in hers arms making quiet squeals of joy at his peacefully sleeping face. 

M/n chuckled before heading back outside with Tanjiro but the boy was nearly done with the basket. "So, may I ask where you're headed?" asked the h/c/heather haired boy. 

Tanjiro looked back at him and tilted his head. "Mount Sagiri, why?"

M/n lightly blushed at Tanjiro's cuteness and his eyes sparkled with the newfound info. "That's where Mika-chan and I are headed too!" he beamed. 

"Really!?," his smile widened but then he seemed to paused. "Wait- You wouldn't happen to know Tomioka-san would you?"

M/n nodded. "Yeah. The demon had left before Giyuu-kun could kill it so he sent us to see this Urokodaki person." He replied, despit the pain in his heart he masked it with a sweet smile.

"How long ago was this?"

"I left home a day ago or so ago."

"Nani? I left last night!"

"Seriously? Maybe I didn't live that far from you!"

"I guess not!"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

They finished up the basket quickly and went back inside the cave so they could get going, Mika hopped into his basket with no problem. Nezuko moved from her hole and pushed herself into the newly repaired basket, though she was far too big for it.

The red head looked at her sweetly, reminiscing on the times that she was little, which suddenly sparked an idea. "Wait... Nezuko, do you think you can shrink or get smaller?" he asked. "Get smaller Nezuko, get smaller." He chanted, patting the girls back and Nezuko did as she was told, nearly flipping the basket over, which the boys luckily caught in time. "Wow! Good job Nezuko!" Tanjiro praised, giving her a few head-pats.

M/n smiled at the two and made sure that the linen sheet around Mika's basket was secure before standing up and walking outside, Tanjiro following shortly after.

(This trash is still under editing)