Familiarity of the Past

"I said get up." the man repeated, his voice was soft, level, but held authority. The strange man had long, thick, red tipped black hair tied up in a high ponytail and flame markings on the left side of his forehead, he wore Sengoku Era clothing and carried a katana at his hip.

M/n stared into his maroon eyes and felt a deep sense of familiarity and the man suddenly looked very surprised, "Hirotoshi?" He whispered conflictedly before shaking his head dismissively.

M/n coughed at the name and hopped up, albeit painfully but when he looked up the man was...gone? No trace that he had ever been there, not even footprints. 'Maybe I hit my head too hard.' he thought, until his train of thought crashed when he heard Tanjiro angered scream of, "Stop It!!!"

Tanjiro was attacking the headless body of the demon but it's head, with it's newly grown arms, came charging at him. M/n, not wanting to be entirely useless, grabbed the head by the hair. He cringed at the greasiness of its hair and it thrashed worse than a soaked cat, spitting a dictionary of obscenity's at the red-head. It's hair reached out and tangled itself around the handle of the hatchet.

Tanjiro growled. "Get out of my way!!!" he roared while reeling his head back, slamming it into the demons head with a bone shattering crack, making the h/c-heather haired boy wince and mutter a small, "Ouchie", then Tanjiro did it again with the same -if not more- force as the first headbutt.

He then grabbed the hatchet and flung it with all his might, ripping the head out of M/n's hands -who immediately after vigorously wiped his hands clean on his trousers- as the blade embedded itself deep into a tree, effectively pinning the demon head against it. Not that it stopped the demon from spitting out every curse word known and unknown.

"That was the most attractive thing I've seen in my life..."

Tanjiro froze, processing those quiet words, before his face -despite their predicament- erupted bright red and he swiveled his head -so fast even Tomioka would be been impressed- to look at M/n, who tilted his head with dot eyes.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" he asked with a sheepish smile, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. Tanjiro huffed -not angrily mind you- and brushed off the words, stomped over and grabbed M/ns wrist and dragged him off at full sprint to go help their siblings.