shawty

Hey bestieees sorry I haven't been writing much school is confusing 🤡 I'm listening to astronomy tower talk podcast Seselina its so amazinggg would recommend!

.

.

.

this one shot is very mediocre so dont judge lol i was bored and wanted to base this one shot off of a joke hahah so enjoy?

_____________________________
y/n's pov:

I walked onto Hogwarts express on the first day of 6th year by myself looking for my best friends Mattheo riddle and Draco Malfoy. We have all been friends since first year and i couldn't imagine myself being friends with anyone else.

I was walking through the train looking through each compartment looking for either of them. after a good 10 minutes of walking through the train i finally find Mattheo." Mattheooooo"i say running into the compartment into his arms." hey shawty how have you been?" he asks in a playful tone" ive been good but what have i told you about calling me shawty?" i say is a serious tone. he laughs and puts his arm around me" you know you don't make the rules shawty" i scoff" just call me y/n i hate the word 'shawty' and you know it". he just laughs and pulls out a book. 

i decide to do the same and pull out my book "one of us is lying". I was in a juicy part of the story when none other than Draco Malfoy walks through the compartment door." dracooooo" i put my book down and give him a hug." hey shawty" mattheo laughs at my posture change" yall dont call me shawty im NOT that short" i say trying to convice them."mhm keep telling yourself that" draco says playfully. i pick up my book and keep reading."OH Y/N" mattheo yells" yes?" " you wanna know whats my favourite tea?" he says with a sly smirk on his face."uhh sure" i say unsure of how this is going to end."its you shawt-tea" he says before bursting out laughing" oh fuck off" i say whilst coincidentally the train stops at hogwarts. I get off a run from y friends whilst they chase me close behind. 

______________________________________________________________________________

heyyy sorry bout this it was super anti-climatic haha everyone follow my insta @im.obsessed.mrs.malfoy and tiktok dracomalfoytexts.stories !! :)