Feurety and Zenshin

•••

•••

The Sins and princesses sat around a campfire as they cooked some fish that they gathered from a nearby river, the group laughing loudly as King fawned over Diane

The Sins and princesses sat around a campfire as they cooked some fish that they gathered from a nearby river, the group laughing loudly as King fawned over Diane. Feurety watched with a tiny smile on her lips from her place besides a drunk Ban, but didn't join in as they all laughed merrily. The reincarnated princess had never felt more alone as she did then, even when surrounded by all her friends that had become her family. Eventually, King turned his attention towards her, the fairy floating a few feet above her as he frowned.

"I've been meaning to ask. Just what exactly happened back in the Necropolis? And who were those people?"

"I'd like to know as well, Flor." Elizabeth chimed in, Diane nodding in agreement as Ban quickly sobered up besides her. Feurety avoided all of their gazes, locking eyes with Meliodas as the blonde sat across from her. They stared at each other for a long moment, the crimson-haired girl letting out a deep sigh as he signaled to her with a nod. "Alright...I guess it's about time I told you all everything." She breathed, lifting her head to lock eyes with everyone that sat around her before focusing on Elizabeth.

"To start, my name isn't Flor. It's...Feurety."

Sounds of protests were immediately heard, Diane jumping to her feet as she towered over the princess in anger. "You're lying! There's no way that you're Feurety, she disappeared a long time ago! We've known you since you were a little girl, that can't be true." The giant protested, and Feurety only gazed up at her with a sad smile as Meliodas shot the giant a sharp glare. "She's telling the truth, Diane." He confirmed, the other's gaze snapping to him as Diane shook her head in disbelief.

"B-But Captain!"

"Flor..." Elizabeth breathed, her sister avoiding her gaze as she stared into the campfire with her hands fisted in front of her. "To put it simply, I was cursed a long time ago. I was cursed to die and be reborn, again and again, for thousands of years now." Feurety explained, feeling the weight of their stares as they all fell into silence. "Every time I reincarnate, I don't remember my past right away. There were a few lifetimes where I didn't remember at all, and those few years were bliss. But each time, I died. Whether by accident or on purpose, the result is the same."