The Vaizel Fighting Festival

•••

•••

The Sins returned to their makeshift camp, the tension gone as they all laughed merrily and refilled their mugs of ale

The Sins returned to their makeshift camp, the tension gone as they all laughed merrily and refilled their mugs of ale. Feurety sat with Elizabeth, the silver-haired princess linking their arms together as she spoke casually to Diane, the giant tending to the fish cooking against the fire they prepared.

The reincarnated princess snickered as Diane pressed a overly large fish against Meliodas' head, the blonde Captain raising his mug to his lips as the giant encouraged him to have a bite. Feurety shook her head, warmth filling her as she watched with affectionate eyes. Never had she thought she would be able to share her truth and feel so accepted, it was a relief. The Sins were family to her and she cared for each and everyone of them deeply. Feurety cast her gaze across the fire to the immortal Sin, Ban's scarlet eyes already watching her, and she flushed but didn't look away as he gave her a wicked grin.

That was the biggest surprise for her. Ban's acceptance filled her with exhilaration, her heart thundering in her chest as she thought back to the kiss that made her melt.

But even with this newfound happiness, Feurety couldn't fight the strand of doubt that crept back in. Yes, her family and lover knew about her curse. But they didn't know the full story. What she was. Who she really was. Ban would never have fallen for me if he knew that I was a demon... The thoughts came unbidden and unwanted into her head and Feurety assumed that this was reflected in her face because Ban blinked, before giving her a small smile with eyes filled with so much love, that the princess felt her heart jump before it thumped loudly in her chest.

Feurety turned back to the conversation as Elizabeth jumped in her seat, the redhead looking towards her in confusion before her emerald eyes widened in surprise at King's transformation. The Fairy King now had the appearance of an older fat man, an obvious body odor wafting towards them as he bowed lowly before the princesses.

"Allow me to properly introduce myself. I am King, the Grizzly Sin of the Seven Deadly Sins. Please to make your acquaintance."

What made Feurety burst into laughter was Ban as he spat out the rest of the ale that was in his mug, eyes nearly bursting out of his head from shock, and Elizabeth sweat dropped as Meliodas only blinked in surprise. "Wow. He changed his clothes." The blonde purposely chose not to comment on the sudden change, and Ban shouted from where he sat across from them.