The Seven Deadly Sins

•••

•••

•••

"Lizzie, keep up!"

"I'm coming, Flor!" Elizabeth huffed, the third Princess of Liones stumbling slightly as she trekked through the woods after her sister. Elizabeth brushed her stray pieces of silver hair away from her face with a pout, looking up to see Flor as she waited at the top of a small hill. The Fourth Princess of Liones was looking down at her with a small smile, but her emerald orbs was scanning the surrounding area around them with a calculative look, long crimson hair flowing behind her as the wind blew.

"Jeez, Big Sis. Imagine if you would have worn that armor as a disguise?" Flor remarked with a teasing grin, and Elizabeth rolled her eyes playfully. Elizabeth had wanted to sneak out of the castle with a large suit of armor, but Flor talked her out of it. Instead, the silver-haired princess wore a black sleeveless one piece that clung to her curves under a dark cloak, while her sister was dressed in a full body leather one-piece with her sword hidden underneath her cloak at her waist.

"I know, it was a silly idea. You can go ahead, Flor. I don't want to slow you down."

"As if I would ever leave you." Flor ran back down the hill, closing the distance between them as she offered Elizabeth her hand. "Come on. We'll do this together." She said with a close-eyed smile, and Elizabeth could only grin as she took it.

"Okay!"

Flor led the way for her older sister with a smile, humming cheerfully as Elizabeth followed dutifully behind. The two princesses were on a mission to save the kingdom of Liones from being overthrown by the Holy Knights, Flor pitching the idea of finding the wanted criminals, the Seven Deadly Sins.

Elizabeth immediately agreed, while Flor may have been a few months younger, she had an excellent memory and told her sister stories about the Sins. To Elizabeth, they were heroes that were merely at the wrong place at the wrong time.

To Feurety, they were her precious family.

She remembered ten years ago well, Flor was five years old while Elizabeth had recently turned six when the Sins disappeared. A few days before the Grand Master was murdered, the princesses were playing in the garden with Meliodas.