Random Scenarios pt 2

These are the scenarios that I'm into right now.

Fantasy
Zombie/ vampire/ mutant apocalypse

Superheroe/ villain

Dystopian

War

Video games( oc and bias get stuff in a video game)

Time travel
Guardian Angel
Person A has had many near-death experiences in their life. They should be dead but it's as if something is protecting them. Then they meet Person B, their guardian angel.

2. Vampire Prince
Person A is a vampire Prince. They rule the kingdom and sit on the throne, but it's all with reluctance. Every year a sacrifice is brought from a nearby village for The Vampire Royalty. They kidnap Person B and take them to the castle.

From here you can go in any direction you want! Person A can turn person B into a vampire, Person A can have mercy on them and send them back to the village, or maybe even keep Person B as a pet or something of the likes. This one is very open so just have fun with it!

3. Mental Hospital Patient/ Doctor
Person A is a mental hospital patient, put there for any reason you'd like. So far nobody has been able to make progress with Person A. That is until Person B comes along.

This one is good if you like getting deep into characters and their relations with others.

5. Werewolf Universe
I don't really have anything specific for this one. I feel it's a bit of an oldie but goodie. Similar to the Vampire one there are a lot of ways you could go. Are they both werewolves? Is one human? Does one of them get turned and the other has to deal with it? Are there two werewolf packs fighting? There are just so many possibilities with this one, just go for it.

7. Reverse!Verse
This one mostly applies to fandom related RP's. Take the lead characters and reverse their roles. Make them the opposite of who or what they really are and see where that leads you.

8. Ghost and Haunted
Person A has just moved into their new home. (Apartment, Mansion, cozy town house, whatever you'd like) The first few nights are peaceful. Then things start to get crazy and the meet Person B. Person B inhabited the home once upon a time. They were killed some how and were stuck to their house as a ghost.

9. Memory loss
Person A and Person B have known each other for a long time. Person A gets into an accident, giving them head trauma and causing them to forget Person B, or even everything they've ever known. It's up to Person B to help them remember and if they don't remember, to help them figure out their life.

10. Body Swap
I feel like this is fairly self-explanatory. Person A and Person B switch bodies for a certain amount of time. Chaos ensues as they try to pretend to be each other and sort everything out.

11. Purge
(As in the movie, "Purge")

Person A and Person B are going through the Purge. They end up stuck together fighting against people who want to kill them.

This one is fairly open too. Have fun with who your characters are and their status and things like that.

12. Mind Reading for a day
Person A suddenly wakes up with the ability to read minds. What happens when they read their best friend, Person B's mind?

This could be a good spot to combine another one of these with this one! Maybe Person B had some secrets they really didn't want Person A to find out about.

13. Treasure Hunter Universe
Person A is a respectable treasure hunter. They put years of work into finding the most amazing treasure of their life only to have Person B, a treasure

Anything smut related

Medieval

Futuristic

Love triangle

High school

Collage

Abusive relationship

Oc becomes a new member of a kpop group

A Scenario based off a Disney princess movie

A Scenario based off an anime/ tv show or kdrama/ Chinese drama

Assassin/ hitman scenario

Mafia gang scenario

Sugar Daddy scenario

Single father Scenario

Serial killer/ detective scenario

Love affair scenario

Possessive scenario/ oc or bias is obsessed over them

( I think that's it, if you have any ideas/ suggestions let me know!)