Scenario 19

You were just a simple person living your normal life as a young adult only worrying about what collage to get to and other things like that, thinking that you had a normal life until you turned 18. On the day of your 18th birthday your whole life was about to change. You were hanging out with bias wrecker( represents Simon) as the two of you were hanging at your house and your mom's friend( which represents Luke) they gifted you a box of spray paint. Then after that you and bias wrecker were going to a club since it was your birthday when bias bumped into you. " hey can you watch where your going? " you said, Bias( which represents Jace) looked over at you with a confused look. " you can see me? " they asked, you nodded. " yeah of course I can " you responded. " you have the sight ' bias said. " the what? " you asked. They were about to say something but one of their friends called their name so he walked away.
What do you do?

( Side note, this scenario is based off of my favorite show called Shadowhunters, this is based off the first episode then it'll move forward to the second and third seasons. If you have any scenarios in mind that are based off of the show let me know)

Mini from
Group
Bias
Bias wrecker
Bias wreckers friends( who will play Izzy, Alec and the rest of the characters)