Scenario 8

You have lived in a world where vampires lived alongside humans, a situation that many people didn't think that it would work but it actually did. Oc was in their last year of high school, ready to graduate and move on with their life, but it was all taken away from them like a blink of s eye. It was just an ordinary day for them walking to school while listening to music until they heard people screaming. Taking out their earbuds and looked around but by the time their eyes came in contact with the car headed straight for them but it was too late. They had already been struck by the car dead by a drunk driver.

Oc assumed that they died while heading to the hospital, their parents were really devasted. What oc didn't know was that a group of vampires have been watching you. Bias and their friends were known to be very good looking and rich vampires the top tier, before witnessing your death bias had a strong liking to Oc, they knew that they needed to do something about it. Which is why he snuck into in they're hospital room, with OCS wrist in their mouth as they injected their venom into of hoping that they can bring oc back to life.

They're plan worked, oc was now alive again and have become what they called a 'new born: with that comes a great deal of hardships, new borns are very agile and strong more stronger than older vampires because they are still new to the change so it'll take time for them to adjust to their new lifes. Oc slowly opened their eyes coming face to face with Bias.

Mini form
Name
Age
Bias
Group