Chapter Six

Jin Woo's POV

Our faces earlier were just so close to each other when she's treating the bruise on my face. My heart was really freaking out every second I'm looking at her. I maybe have really gone crazy since my heart was beating so fast out of nervousness. I never leave my gaze at her eyes because they were so beautiful to see. They were so brown, so pure, so expressive. I was just literally holding myself to do any single move with her.

I couldn't help but keep smiling while spreading the comforter on the floor. I don't care anymore what's this kind of emotion I am feeling right now. What I just know is that I like what's happening between me and Chae Yoon so far. I'm starting to know everything about her, and I feel so good about it. When I'm with her, I always feel excited. When I'm with her, I always feel different. Totally different.

I'm not sure, but am I really growing on her? This is unbelievable!

Her apartment unit was small, but it was very cozy, girly, and homey. It's different from what I've been imagining since the day I met Chae Yoon. I thought it was filled with dark corners because of her personality, but I was totally mistaken. Does this reflect her true personality perhaps? I'm curious.

I came back to my senses when I noticed Chae Yoon keeps walking back and forth outside her room's door. I already finished settling the pillow and the comforter, so I stood up and took a seat on the sofa. I glanced at her, and I can see that she looked so pissed off right now. Am I really irritating her? Does she really hate me that much?

"Hey, Chaeyoonssi... Are you okay?" I asked her out of concern. She didn't look back at me and knocked on the door of her room instead.

"Halmoni! Please let me in!" Chae Yoon banged on the door non-stop.

"Hey! I'm harmless, okay? You don't have to worry about sleeping beside me. I won't land even a single finger on you!" I assured and showed a half-smile at her.

"It's already late, my dear. I'm sleepy. Stop being so loud." We both heard Chae Yoon's grandmother inside her room.

"I need to change clothes, halmoni. Please." She begged, sounding more desperate.

Chae Yoon remained her stand beside the door while I took my cellphone from my pocket. I saw a text message from my grandmother and began reading it.

"Baby booty, Miran already called me that you're in your fiancé's place. I'm glad to know that you and Chae Yoon are getting along so well. Just stay there as long as you want, okay? You don't have to worry about me. Treat Chae Yoon like how you normally treat a special woman in your life. Goodnight."

My lips stretched wider after reading my grandmother's message. Yeah, women should be treated how they should be treated. Ever since I was a kid, my dad was always reminding me to treat women like how I treat my mom and my grandmother. It's not that I'm bragging anything or what, but I'm sure my ex-girlfriends were able to experience that from me, to say the least. Women are special. They're fragile. They should be treated carefully like a rare expensive glass. They may always seem strong, bright, and composed, but they're still easy to break when you try to shatter them down. Though I accidentally met Chae Yoon in an ungracious and strong way, it doesn't mean that I should treat her differently. I may not be that old kid Yoo Jin Woo anymore, but I'm still my dad's son no matter what happens.

I got snapped out of my reverie when I saw Chae Yoon stood beside the sofa where I was seated. I bet her grandmother didn't let her in inside her room when I noticed the paired clothes she's holding in her hands. My lips curved up and I gazed up to look at her face.

"Stop smiling, you asshole! Did you find this funny? Because for me, it's really not." She uttered while showing an annoyed expression on her face. "You'll sleep on the floor alone, and I'll sleep on the sofa. Don't you ever try to touch me, Yoo Jin Woo, because I tell you, you'll regret it for the rest of your life!"