Chapter Twenty

Chae Yoon's POV

"Good morning, Hon."

I slightly gasped with a hum, waking up to Jin Woo's soft voice behind me, leaving gentle kisses on my nape while both of his bulky arms were wrapped around me. I slightly moved my head to him and my lips stretched for a smile. He scooted closer to me, making me lean against his chest as I savor the contentment I felt around him.

Oh, how good this really feels like. Waking up like this early in the morning, cuddling in bed with my husband. It feels so great that I don't even want to get up from here and just be with him the whole day.

"You'll be busy today for the party's preparation, right?" I breathed to Jin Woo and I only heard a soft moan from him as a response. I smile again before I tapped his arm that was around my stomach. "We should get up now. I know you need to leave early. I will also go out today to meet Chi Soo." I added, so he can stop when he seductively bit my ear.

"Let's stay for a while. Just five more minutes, please." He answered in a soft moan.

"Fine, five more minutes, but you have to stop what you are doing," I said, and Jin Woo let out a chuckle. He hugged me tighter, and I felt his breath behind my head, smelling my hair.

"Hmm... What am I doing?" Jin Woo chuckled against my skin, making me slap his arm for another time. "Fine, fine."

I had to bite my bottom lip to stop myself from giggling. Why having this feeling is so addicting? The butterflies in my stomach were getting wild and crazy. How I wish I could just take back what I've said to him earlier, and let the world stop spinning, so we can stay like this, relishing this blissful moment with him that I don't want to end.

We just stayed silent for a while, feeling more the warmth of our bodies against each other. After a minute or so, I felt Jin Woo's holds slowly loosening around me, and it was followed by deep sounds from him. I couldn't help but smile when I found him got fallen asleep again while snoring like a big horse. Oh, how did I get myself a handsome and a baby husband at the same time?

I took that as a chance to carefully get off of him and went out of bed. I went to the bathroom and decided to take a bath first. When I got back to the bed after freshening up and changing clothes, I found Jin Woo still soundly sleeping.

I didn't wake him up yet. Instead, I went to our closet and prepared the semi-formal suit he's going to wear today at his office. I'm already aware what are the type of suits he liked everytime he's working. So, I'm sure he won't complain about the paired one that I picked. I placed the white long sleeve, semi-fit khaki slacks, and dark brown coat nicely on the sofa that was located a few steps away from the bed. Then, I leave a yellow note on top of his coat.

Going down to the first floor of the house, I rose straight away to the kitchen. I wore the apron, opened the fridge, and placed all the needed ingredients on top of the countertop for the special kimchi eggs, fried rice, and of course, the beef short rib stew à la Ha Chae Yoon. The dish that I always cook everytime I want to impress someone important to me.

Never in my whole life, I'd imagine myself being a housewife material. I was not that typical woman who thinks that way if I'll get married. But now, everything is slowly changing... I am slowly changing because of someone. My Yoo Jin Woo, who's making me a person who wants to become a better version of myself, and a better woman for the man she loves. I want to prove to myself that I deserve to be Jin Woo's wife, as well as his love for me.

Funny how love can change a person in a finger snap, right? But changing in a good way...

Jin Woo's POV